Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Radio Interview

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Were you at the game ? I was , CMS was the Albion's man of the match.

Funny how people can say they thought he was awful. You were at the game so I'm going to trust your opinion! Even so, on the radio, they were full of praise for CMS and kept saying how well he was playing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Were you at the game ? I was , CMS was Albion's man of the match.

Just had word from my brother, who was at the game too, that he was brilliant. A constant thorn in Hull's side, he said, and I'm happy to go along with yours words and his over the backward blather of the Turds From The Net. Looking forward to what he'll do to Cardiff now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This thread reminded me of why I don't come on NSC after a loss. First of all, saying Gus will get the sack is astonishing. Decent pre season and beating the European Champions is no easy feat. We play very well against a good Hull side and only the players individual performances (in terms of putting chances away) let us down; none of which is Gus' fault.

In terms of CMS, his first game back from injury after not playing since mid July and he plays very well getting the team to work things around him. he didn't score so people are saying he should leave?? How people can base their opinion on a whole movement/journey (ie, getting to the top) on 1 game is ridiculous and they are clearly looking for attention. CMS IS good enough for this level and I hope he will prove it this year.

I love this post, it is absolutely what I think as well.

There's so much funny fishing going on in this thread though - comedy bullion !!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
reading the champs last year were bottom after 4 games with one point.....

Well I didn't know that but that's very encouraging, people saying our season is over if we lose to Cardiff are mugs

There are some absolute slices "following" the Albion these days that post on here. More of a reader than a poster these days, but just had to comment on some of the idiots in this thread. Especially the absolute melt who came out with, "Gus has taken us as far as he can".
Un f***ing believable.

Word

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
When I saw the team line up I had 4 spread bets based also on what happened last term & our away stategy
Brighton not to win
CMS not to score
Brighton not to score 1st goal before 63 minute
Hull to win & keep clean sheet
No matter what Gus says post match at 2.40 those 4 things were likely to happen and they did. Sadly too predictable

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I feel it is great to hear how well CMS played considering he must be way behind some of the others in terms of match fitness. Bring on Tuesday.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
f*** me see all the keyboard warrriors with their anti -CMS stance are out again

He was top class today.. Not running round like a headless chicken, he had more balls played for him to chase down, and caused problems for 90mins.

Had a couple of chances one of which he probably should have scored but Barnes missed the big chance.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
I am incredibly excited for our team when vicente and buckley are back. A midfield of bridders crofts vicente and buckley is seriously good. A striker will inevitably come at some point in the next 11 days. I think we are in for an awesome season. CMS to score 16 is my guess.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
CMS had his best game in an Albion shirt for about 10 months.

We dominated in the second half, attacked quicker when in possession, and there was a better understanding between CMS and the supply line. Dicker also looked a lot better, and Noone and KLL put in a lot of good balls from out wide.

Some on here however revel in being negative.Supporters are supposed to support the team?

Hull had the most creative player on the pitch and he played the killer ball which led to the goal.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
CMS had his best game in an Albion shirt for about 10 months.

We dominated in the second half, attacked quicker when in possession, and there was a better understanding between CMS and the supply line. Dicker also looked a lot better, and Noone and KLL put in a lot of good balls from out wide.

Some on here however revel in being negative.Supporters are supposed to support the team?

Hull had the most creative player on the pitch and he played the killer ball which led to the goal.

Are you suggesting that everyone should just blindly support the team without question or rational argument? or discussion?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Cms played really well today, just a little rusty. I have no doubts that Tuesday will be a different affair.

Dicker looked great, no one found how to cross and shoot.

Get off their backs. Only 1 game in.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Oh and yes I was there. Not listening on a radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here