Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus after liam + will

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Forest are reported to be about to bid £3m for Middlesboro's Grant Leadbitter. That seems a bit steep, but a useful price benchmark nonetheless.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where have I said purchased?

Suggest you take up reading lessons.

It's not even the FIRST day of the deadline either.

Perhaps you should try writing lessons, hence I asked if I had misunderstood your post which didn't make sense, so I had tried to interpret it. Oh, and as for reading lessons, read what I wrote, the report I read, on the BBC, suggested Sunderland have to sell before they buy, so why did you even bring up a loan signing?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lame Robertson is another known gus hater who just likes making things up.

eh?....give me some proof of the crap you ave just typed..you started your new years eve drinking already?
for your info Dobbie was quoted as saying so pre the blackpool match...geez get ya shit together...see your calling someone else the same for no good reason

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Perhaps you should try writing lessons, hence I asked if I had misunderstood your post which didn't make sense, so I had tried to interpret it. Oh, and as for reading lessons, read what I wrote, the report I read, on the BBC, suggested Sunderland have to sell before they buy, so why did you even bring up a loan signing?

Didnt realise loan signings came with no cost.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yes, I meant in the Premier League. It is quite disturbing that £40K a week is now regarded as an average Premier League salary.

Think wigans was about 55m, so assume 5m on match day staff, coaches...

50m on about 30 players and manager is about 32k a week for a very poor prem side.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

While it's an innovative way of raise transfer funds, I think dealing in nose candy would be pretty much frowned upon within the Premier League. :jester:

Aug 23, 2011
Times reporting that Bridcutt to Sunderland is a done deal. But as we know, there's no such thing in football. Anyone could step in with a better offer. I hope they do but I'm resigned to saying goodbye to Liam.

The times tend to be right more than they're wrong so it could be good bye to Liam which is a shame however we've done pretty well this season without him for the most part and we were always likely to have to sell him at some point so c'est la vie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here