Votes: 262 60.9%
  • No goal

Votes: 168 39.1%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well the Gordon Greer method of how to clear the ball is all the rage and has quickly hit the streets , id be devastated if that was chalked off for us , so goal , good point and well played Barnsey .

50458498a5692582160l.gif

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It was a goal, fact.

I wasn't sure at first, but the inclusion of the 'fact' to your sentence leaves me with no doubt! You're wasted in your current job - you'll go far as a pair of binoculars. You follow the dream! :)

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Wtf are you on about.

It was a goal, we got away with it.

Next you'll be saying the earth is flat.

Look at it from the CORRECT angle for these decisions - from the side or above. Wanna bet your life that the whole of the ball is over the line?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's a chunk of the ball that's overlapped by the post. I've said on here one of my pet hates is people not getting this rule several times. Sky comms were woeful too not seeing that. If u do a refs course they'll show u a pic like bozzas first one then show u an in line shot - which proves no goal - as above

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Look at it from the CORRECT angle for these decisions - from the side or above. Wanna bet your life that the whole of the ball is over the line?

Yes, I can see the god damn grass in between the ball and the line.

From the side or above is bull, as the cross bar makes it look like it isn't when in actual fact it is.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
There's a chunk of the ball that's overlapped by the post. I've said on here one of my pet hates is people not getting this rule several times. Sky comms were woeful too not seeing that. If u do a refs course they'll show u a pic like bozzas first one then show u an in line shot - which proves no goal - as above

Speaking sense, but few, not even SKY shamefully, can see this.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At what point is that photo taken? The same as the front-on shot or slightly later? Or earlier?

The 2nd photo is the closest it got to crossing the line. Sky slowed it right down. I promise u I'd say the same if it was us scoring ( of course would be screaming for it in ground!!!) it's not a goal tho simple as that...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
From the side or above is bull, as the cross bar makes it look like it isn't when in actual fact it is.

Wow. Just wow. I've lost IQ points reading that. You owe me some IQ points. Just pop them in the post, there's a good chap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Speaking sense, but few, not even SKY shamefully, can see this.

Glad others can see it. It's impossible for Lino to tell when it's that close though...

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
On the evidence of the first photo it looks like a definite goal. However, the side on shot shows the whole of the ball not crossing the line. So, on the evidence available it's a no goal for me.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Yes, I can see the god damn grass in between the ball and the line.

You realise that makes no sense at all. I assure you that the only way to judge whether a ball is over the line is by looking at it from above or the side.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Goal but about time something went in our favour. Probably lost another player tonight.
Ward out for 4 weeks? Now need a left back on loan too.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You wouldn't be saying this if it was us, you are a hypocrite.

The ball clearly crossed the line. How can you lose IQ points by reading something?

Thankfully, i have the ability to be objective - i don't let my affiliation to something cloud my judgement. Plus, as we're not in that position there's no way i can be a hypocrite. Thanks for knowing my personality traits though :)

You've made a good point - before now i didn't know how i could lose IQ points by reading something. Thankfully you've proven to me that it is possible. Cheers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here