Gillingham tickets - general sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can only see Forest, West Ham, Leeds and probably Soton beating us for the attendances in this round of the cup. Surely Gillingham will bring about 1,000 being a new ground?

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
is anyone having the same problems as me.ive been trying on and off since 11 this morning to purchase gillingham tickets.everytime i go to checkout it just wont let me.ive even been back to bed for 3 hours as im working nights as still i cant check out.i would of purchased loads of bloody tickets by now.if it didnt keep going round n round in circles before not letting you checkout!!!grrrrr

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Got mine today in the north stand. Would of sat in my normal seat but due to my friend who isn't a ST holder I had to buy two tickets in a different seat. Should be a good game ;)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Not sure if it's already been answered in this thread, but as we've ordered this far in advance, will the tickets be sent to us?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Whooo-hooooo I've got 20 loyalty points ! Gills game now allows you to pick the exact seat you want, nice

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Smart cards

I'm not a STH though. Does anyone know what happens in that case? Will they be sent to me or will I have to go and pick them up at the ticket office?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'm not a STH though. Does anyone know what happens in that case? Will they be sent to me or will I have to go and pick them up at the ticket office?

It's smarties for all. They've not announced how we will obtain these yet though

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It's smarties for all. They've not announced how we will obtain these yet though

Oh, awesome, cheers! Will be interested to see how they work. Bloom has definitely brought us into the 21st century!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Oh, awesome, cheers! Will be interested to see how they work. Bloom has definitely brought us into the 21st century!

You get your smart card, when you buy tickets the system will update your smart card number to say which games you have paid for, you then swipe your card at the turnstile and it will check the system to make sure you've paid. You then get welcomed by gorgeous ladies into Amex heaven !

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
You get your smart card, when you buy tickets the system will update your smart card number to say which games you have paid for, you then swipe your card at the turnstile and it will check the system to make sure you've paid. You then get welcomed by gorgeous ladies into Amex heaven !
Are they topless? If not I want my money back!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Gills game now allows you to pick the exact seat you want, nice

Either that wasn't there when I bought mine or Firefox was blocking the button (I suspect the latter), will have to remember that for the future.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
just had a look at the stadium plan and knowwhere near as many have been sold as i thought so far,anyone agree or disagree? looks like maybe c6000 sold?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Either that wasn't there when I bought mine or Firefox was blocking the button (I suspect the latter), will have to remember that for the future.

It wasn't there earlier, they switched it on tonight, presumably as STH seats ha finally been released. That or because there are so many left they don't need to turn the function off...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
just had a look at the stadium plan and knowwhere near as many have been sold as i thought so far,anyone agree or disagree? looks like maybe c6000 sold?

I was surprised how easy it was to get a ticket and I am not a season ticket holder. I thought there would be little or no chance of a seat to the likes of me at the first floodlight game at the Amex. I will stick my neck out here and say maybe between 10-15k for the game

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Ths club needs to make sure people are aware they can get tickets or, like last Sat, we will be selling short just because potential customers think they've no chance of getting a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports