Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham tickets - general sale

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Got mine... Easy peasy. Straight in at about 10 to 10, fan number and card ready, took a minute.

The cynic in me thought that the club might sneak Donny tickets for sale today as well, to get people buying both and to reward those going to the Gills game. They didn't.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't get in at the moment, just getting "Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again."

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Donny tickets not on sale , I don't see the point in being allowed a 30 minute session to make an on-line booking for a single match-day purchase , all it does is cause congestion.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I got Row A of the WSU after over an hour of trying to get into the ticketing website.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Just got mine online. Managed to finally log in after at least 45mins. 2 tickets in the North Stand. :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
In a brilliant twist, the first attempt after posting in this topic I got in. Two Gills tickets bought :banana:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In a brilliant twist, the first attempt after posting in this topic I got in. Two Gills tickets bought :banana:
Have you just bought those two, and did you need two accounts? When I was buying it said I could only buy 1.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A friend's fan number linked to mine via friends and family. I find it a bit strange that you have to have a fan number for each person and then that has to be linked to you if you want to buy the tickets in one order so you are sitting together, rather than just letting one person buy, say, a max of 4

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Couldn't log on so rang ticket line. Joined queue at #42, waited 52 mins, got down to #2, then was disconnected. ??

Assuming this game does not sell out, and there are at least 500 unsold tickets, can we assume this game will not be all ticket?

Also, it would likely increase the away attendance if the Gills knew they could buy on the day.

We really have to make the most of our increased capacity

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
A friend's fan number linked to mine via friends and family. I find it a bit strange that you have to have a fan number for each person and then that has to be linked to you if you want to buy the tickets in one order so you are sitting together, rather than just letting one person buy, say, a max of 4
It's because they want everyone to have smart cards, so you register everyone and they each have their own smart card.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Assuming this game does not sell out, and there are at least 500 unsold tickets, can we assume this game will not be all ticket?

Also, it would likely increase the away attendance if the Gills knew they could buy on the day.

We really have to make the most of our increased capacity

No tickets for away fans are ever going to be sold as POTD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here