Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get yer finger out Murray

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
I also believe it was Murray who set Forster up against Crewe, and against Barnet and also started the move that resulted in Forster's goal against Southend. Not really making much happen is he? :thud:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle, you have conveniently selected the team with the best midfield in the league.

Whilst we have Leeds under the microscope...

Beckfords partner is Senor Becchio.

Beckford 6
Becchio 1

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes Halcyon but apparently he doesn't try. Or looks like he doesn't. Or doesn't want to. Or something.

US knows him better than us remember.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Lets dip into the cash ,and buy a class stricker.....woops sorry we have no cash.MURRAY IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS and for what its worth i think given the serice he will score.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I also believe it was Murray who set Forster up against Crewe, and against Barnet and also started the move that resulted in Forster's goal against Southend. Not really making much happen is he? :thud:

Yes, but what you have to remember is, this goes 'un-noticed' or is easily forgotten.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Let's see how he does on Saturday then.

Would be pleasantly surprised if he offered up blood sweat and tears. Or any one of those to be honest :shrug:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Let's see how he does on Saturday then.

Would be pleasantly surprised if he offered up blood sweat and tears. Or any one of those to be honest :shrug:

So if a Walsall player breaks his leg and ends his season, you will be happy then?

The perverse pleasure and acts of self righteousness that so many on this site get from seeing us play poorly frankly baffles me. It appears that many WANT him (or Cox, or Elphick, and God forbid if Gary Hart gets on the pitch) to have a bad game just so that they can queue up to give their target de jour a kicking.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So after a long weekend in Somerset I return and another stupid anti Murray thread has been started by that prat Uncle Spielberg with idiots agreeing with him. No doubt they were settled nicely into their armchair listening to the game on Southern Counties giving them the best chance to view Murray's performance. Personally, I thought Murray did fine on Saturday and put a lot of work in up front with limited service but what did I know as I was only there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So after a long weekend in Somerset I return and another stupid anti Murray thread has been started by that prat Uncle Spielberg with idiots agreeing with him. No doubt they were settled nicely into their armchair listening to the game on Southern Counties giving them the best chance to view Murray's performance. Personally, I thought Murray did fine on Saturday and put a lot of work in up front with limited service but what did I know as I was only there.

Up yours. I have seen Murray enough times to make a judgement. I am so so sorry if that does not agree with your assessment. Oh lets all just agree on everything and not debate anything about the club, the players, the performances nothing.

Murray is the only player in the entire squad I am not sure about and I only asked him to pull his finger out, if Murray reads this and goes crying to his Mummy he needs to grow a thicker skin. Are players above an kind of criticism ?, what a dangerous road to go down.

Elphick is my favourite Albion player and I like Cox, Hart and the others El Pres alluded to.

I am 99% supportive of the manager, directors and team at the moment.

I have seen dozens of strikers come and go in my 35 years supporting the team, some I loved, some I liked , some I did not rate very much.

So I will raise your Prat to a Wanker.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
*** Word to Tom Hark ***

" Tom do not dare to suggest Murray is anything other than a wonderful, gifted footballer who tries 100% every game and runs his socks off for the team and a club as lowly as BHAFC are very priviledged to have him play for us and very priviledged for us to only pay him £ 4000 a week "

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

In all fairness, it is a long routed NSC tradition to pass opinion on players and incidents without actually going to the game.

I thought Murray did OK on Saturday, it was generally a poor game all round, with few chances.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Up yours. I have seen Murray enough times to make a judgement. I am so so sorry if that does not agree with your assessment. Oh lets all just agree on everything and not debate anything about the club, the players, the performances nothing.

Murray is the only player in the entire squad I am not sure about and I only asked him to pull his finger out, if Murray reads this and goes crying to his Mummy he needs to grow a thicker skin. Are players above an kind of criticism ?, what a dangerous road to go down.

Elphick is my favourite Albion player and I like Cox, Hart and the others El Pres alluded to.

I am 99% supportive of the manager, directors and team at the moment.

I have seen dozens of strikers come and go in my 35 years supporting the team, some I loved, some I liked , some I did not rate very much.

So I will raise your Prat to a Wanker.

By all means disagree with what I say but at least have a base of fact to back it up. Were you at the game on Saturday? If you were, what did Murray do wrong in your opinion. If you weren't there, what do you feel you can add to your vitriolic abuse of Murray last week.

No doubt it will be like Wilkins last season. If Murray scores in ten consecutive games it will be minimal praise but then if he misses one chance there will be all this abuse again. I sometimes wonder why people like you go to football if it makes you so miserable.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In all fairness, it is a long routed NSC tradition to pass opinion on players and incidents without actually going to the game.

I thought Murray did OK on Saturday, it was generally a poor game all round, with few chances.

Piers

I have seen Murray play about 15 times.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did not go Saturday so I will accept your comment. Lets keep abreast of developements and if Murray scores 20 this season I will post an apology.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
US I THINK you are making a cock up in judgement here to rival your Mark McGhee/Tony Adams comments of a few years ago. Time will tell but I think you are gonna be left with egg on your face again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My Tony Adams comments were an opinion at the time, not sure about the McGhee comment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You seem to be basing his performance purely on goals scored, when as mentioned before he has had a hand in a lot of the goals and a lot of good link up play. (See: Emile Heskey)

So I would say he's made a solid, if unexciting start to the season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
People can say what they like about murray but we certainly missed him against Bristol Rovers when he was suspended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here