Lancing
Top Leagoe One Goalscorers

Beckford - Leeds United 10
Murray - Brighton & hove Albion 1

Pathetic !.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Beckford probably has players around him who can create chances.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I recall seeing 1 Murray header hit the bar (at Crewe), and 1 being saved (at Northampton)

Get your finger out Cox/McLeod/whoever plays on the wing!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cue...

Too GOOD for this league :bla:

Twenty goals a season with the right service :bla:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, he's still a lazy fucker. Not what we need at all (and don't even START on the 'headless chicken like Revell' cliches either - just want a proper striker that puts himself about a bit and makes his presence felt)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It'd be a bleedin' quantum leap forward if he actually had his finger in anything to be pulled out of!

*Awaits barrage of smutty remarks*

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 goal in 630 minutes of football. I keep asking myself , am I missing something, is he really very good. I think not.

How much longer will he get before we get rid and get a decent striker in. We cannot afford to carry Murray , he is a spectator and a passenger and a lazy bastard to boot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ooooooo Matron.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He might have scored more goals by staying onside when the ball is played to him.
Its no use being a yard in front of the last opposition player FFS.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He's been plagued with residential pest problems though Unc' (allegedly). He's prob's had WASPS in his jockstrap & everything!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1 goal in 630 minutes of football. I keep asking myself , am I missing something, is he really very good. I think not.

How much longer will he get before we get rid and get a decent striker in. We cannot afford to carry Murray , he is a spectator and a passenger and a lazy bastard to boot.
He isn't lazy, he doesn't tear about like an idiot but if you actually watch him he does run the channels, and he does close down. He also wins nearly everything that comes his way in the air.

The problem is not Murray, it is our complete lack of ANY half decent midfielder.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Unless someone puts a pass to within 2 feet of his feet or a cross to within 4 feet of his head he just can't be bothered as its all too much effort. My 77 year old Mum has more energy than Murray.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He isn't lazy, he doesn't tear about like an idiot but if you actually watch him he does run the channels, and he does close down. He also wins nearly everything that comes his way in the air.

The problem is not Murray, it is our complete lack of ANY half decent midfielder.

People are actually buying this " he isn't lazy " !. Use you eyes the evidence is all there. He IS a lazy bastard.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
in all competitions silly billy

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That is correct. It about time US started watching what was actually happening on the pitch rather than on his pc/laptop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here