Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get yer finger out Murray

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and strictly speaking top league one goalscorers is not incorrect as league one includes all competitions, league, league cup, piss pot trophy

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He also wins nearly everything that comes his way in the air.

Maybe I've been confusing him for somebody else all along, as he appears to win very little in the way of ariel balls when I watch him! Agree with your midfield observation though Mr B :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Micky Adams will see through him soon anyway. Micky does not suffer fools gladly.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
and strictly speaking top league one goalscorers is not incorrect as league one includes all competitions, league, league cup, piss pot trophy
He's played 3 more games than Murray. Also he's a better player, there are better players than Jermaine Beckford but that doesn't make him rubbish. ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Looks to me like you're being negative for the sake of it.

It's a nice evening, why don't you go out and do something constructive?

Ok :thumbsup::wave:

Steak and Sausage Pudding

Pastry

225g (8oz) Self-raising flour
150ml (¼ pint) Cold water (approximately)
110g (4oz) Suet - finely shredded or chopped
Pinch Salt

Filling

450g (1lb) Shin of beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
235ml (8 floz) Hot water
225g (8oz) Pork sausagemeat
25g (1oz) Seasoned Flour
2 Onions
3 tsp Marmite

Pastry
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Stir in suet and mix to a fairly soft dough with cold water.
Turn out on to a floured surface.
Lightly knead until smooth.
Roll out two-thirds of pastry into a round and use to line a well-greased 2-pint pudding basin.

Filling
Coat beef with seasoned flour.
Form the sausagemeat into small balls.
Slice onions and separate into rings.
Fill pastry-lined pudding basin with alternate layers of beef, sausagemeat balls and onion rings.
Mix Marmite and water well together and pour over meat mixture.
Moisten edges of pastry with water.
Cover with lid, rolled from remainder of the pastry.
Press edges well together to seal.
Cover securely with greased greaseproof paper or aluminium foil.
Steam steadily for 3½ hours.
Ensure that the water does not evaporate, topping it up from time to time with boiling water.
Serves 4

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's not helped really that utter TWATS like those anti-Murray in this thread seem to think it appropriate to slag him off at games.

Yeah, that'll really help him won't it. As we established last season, he is a confidence player, who needs SERVICE, ideally from Cox.

It's not helped really that utter TWATS like those anti-Murray in this thread seem to think it appropriate to slag him off at games.

That's the thing, though. Most of the slaters don't actually GO to games.

Still, doesn't stop them being TWATS.

One point off the play-offs, one defeat all season, still in the cup and the cretins still find something to moan about. Sad.

Last edited:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
That's the thing, though. Most of the slaters don't actually GO to games.

Still, doesn't stop them being TWATS, though.

One point off the play-offs, one defeat all season, still in the cup and the cretins still find something to moan about. Sad.

Yep, agree with that.

There are more tools on this forum than at Dockerills.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Cue...

Too GOOD for this league :bla:

Twenty goals a season with the right service :bla:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, he's still a lazy fucker. Not what we need at all (and don't even START on the 'headless chicken like Revell' cliches either - just want a proper striker that puts himself about a bit and makes his presence felt)

This man speaks the truth. :clap:

I don't want Murray to fail after all he is our great white hope, but he has done sweet FA this season to even be on the pitch. Agreed the midfield has been pathetic but good players go hunting for the ball. Murray doesn't even try to win it back when he loses it.

And before the NSP IDIOTS chip in I have been to all games except for Northampton away. :D

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
He was one of our better players yesterday. I would say he hasnt done as well as I expected, but he is still quality in the air. Give it a few months and I think he'll start scoring more regularly, ala Forster last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here