Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FPC Snipers Are Off Again?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
God knows what Arthur is trying to say. He's jumped from Dave the Gaffer's point about the amount of voluntary work that school governors put into the financial management of schools to some sort of snipe at Gary Hart.
Any psychoanalysists on NSC today ? There must be a Freudian explaination behind Arthur's ramblings.

Pretty sure I answered that already.

No you haven't. I want to know about just ONE instance of a delay to the Falmer Stadium project that can be attributed to the football club.

The only answer that you gave was that "we were pushed around by a parish council" - ignoring the fact that ALL of the delays in the planning process were attributable to decisions taken by Lewes District Council or the Secretary of State and the football club had no options available to it to escape from the delays that resulted from those decisions.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Show us some evidence that it won't. It works both ways.

Right I'm going to say this once and only once as I've got some work to do and I'm getting bored of repeating myself!

Is there a football ground at Falmer? No!
Has it taken nearly a decade to achieve no football ground at Falmer? Yes!
So what exactly has Martin Perry DELIVERED? f*** ALL apart from a huge debt for the club!
What's going to happen to Perry when the stadium gets built? Who knows!
So is it in his interest to string it out for as long as possible? YES!

You've only got to look at the form of the project for your evidence.

Martin Perry is money motivated, he has no interest in football or Brighton & Hove Albion anyone who has ever met the guy could tell you that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You can do it in less than five. Walk two-thirds of the way down Trafalgar Street, turn into Blackman Street or Pelham Street, and you're there.
I was forgetting the fact it is downhill nearly all the way :lol:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Right I'm going to say this once and only once as I've got some work to do and I'm getting bored of repeating myself!

So what exactly has Martin Perry DELIVERED? f*** ALL apart from a huge debt for the club!

Martin Perry is money motivated, he has no interest in football or Brighton & Hove Albion anyone who has ever met the guy could tell you that.

You really don't like him do you, that's what I like to see ... an objective view of the situation.:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

That is not evidence, that is opinion.

I still want to know how you think Martin Perry is responsible for the delay. What did he do that contributed to the delay? You blame him, but you haven't answered that point.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
So FPC are objecting to an educational establishment being built on land used as an educational establishment but next to the new stadium development. Strangely in all my years working up Sussex University I can not recall any objections to when either university developed their land piecemeal to add either more student accomodation or new educational buildings.

Anyway, now working in education the City College initiative actually fits in to the overall educational policy being followed by the government particularly in regards to the new diplomas (both academic and vocational) being aimed at 14-19 year olds. This was not on the agenda 8 years ago when we first planned the stadium.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You are right, of course. I will try very hard not to respond to his unfathomable ramblings in future!

Thattaboy, you know it makes sense

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Will there be a football ground at Falmer ? YES !
Has it taken nearly a decade to get there ? YES no thanks to the nimbys of Falmer and the fucktards at LDC
What has Martin Perry delivered ? A dream that soon will become a reality.
What will happen to Martin Perry ? Might move on to other projects as he is ambitious.
What do we all think the residents of Falmer village like to do most ? Answer = :bla:
:falmerspi :falmer:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is Wanderer.

Having worked with lawyers in court, I had to point out the difference between evidence and opinion.
You're right, of course. Wind up merchants feed off this sort of stuff.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

So, you still don't feel like answering Lord Bracknell's question.

OK, if you can't answer it, can you at least tell us WHY you can't answer it?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's a very minor point I know, but they've obviously seen the plans and the new images released by the club.
How can anyone not see what a fantastic piece of architecture the city college building is? It's truly stunning and as far as I can tell will actually help mask the stadium from view of Falmer village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here