Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FPC Snipers Are Off Again?!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
:thud: You have NOT answered Lord Bracknell's question. He asked which delays during that time were the fault of the club. All you replied is that there is currently no stadium. Any monkey could miss the point of the question and put the answer that you put. So, are you going to stop lying and actually bother to answer Lord Brackell's question?

Or don't you understand the question? Everyone else on here seems to.

Yes I have......

Sorry I have a life that doesn't revolve around this board!

Yeah I'll answer.....we were pushed around by a Parish Council!!! Of course the delays were avoidable but as I've stated elsewhere it's not in Martin Perry or his team interest to get them sorted quickly is it!! I'm sure his pension fund is looking very handsome now!

Why on EARTH is that more pertinent than finding out about the bloke who is creaming a wage out of a football club that is losing money hand over fist?

And again what has it got to do with anything?

Arthur... just F88k off with these lies and innuedos.

MP is not "creaming off a wage" - he is earning a legitimate renumeration for his labour.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Arthur... just F88k off with these lies and innuedos.

MP is not "creaming off a wage" - he is earning a legitimate renumeration for his labour.

What is a lie in those statements?

Perry is getting paid by the club and the club is losing money hand over fist!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Now we're getting places, where I have I said I am stating FACT?

Evidence = FACT.
Only FACTS are used as evidence.
As said before, you are offering an opinion. An opinion which is based on incorrect facts.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
If it's drivel to you then you know where to file it.

Just trying to prepare a few people for the inevitable disappointment that will occur.

And why exactly is it inevitable?

I have seen from inside the club exactly how the plans are progressing and i am very confident

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Arthur, can I just step in as an impartial observer and say 'you're talking absolute bollocks mate, just leave it'?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes I have......

Oh, for f*** sake, it's like dealing with an errant child.

'Being pushed around by a Parish Council' (something which Lord Bracknell, someone who knows far more about planning than you evidently do, told you clearly and concisely was not the case - do keep up) is NOT an answer to 'Which of the delays were the fault of the club?' Or rather, it's an irrelevant, largely rubbish answer.

Even if it were true, then the fault would still be laid at the door of Falmer Parish Council, not the club.

So, here we go again - which of the delays were the fault of the club? Come on, it's not a hard question.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh, for f*** sake, it's like dealing with an errant child.

'Being pushed around by a Parish Council' (something which Lord Bracknell, someone who knows far more about planning than you evidently do, told you clearly and concisely was not the case - do keep up) is NOT an answer to 'Which of the delays were the fault of the club?' Or rather, it's an irrelevant, largely rubbish answer.

Even if it were true, then the fault would still be laid at the door of Falmer Parish Council, not the club.

So, here we go again - which of the delays were the fault of the club? Come on, it's not a hard question.

That's the whole nub of his argument/opinion. I think he thinks Martin Perry was in some sort of collusion with FPC (although how he managed to get John Prescott to call it in for a public inquiry in 2002 is beyond me, and to persuade LDC to join in) just to prolong his employment.
You'd have thought that the other directors (who have also put in their money) would have been suspicious by now, wouldn't you?

what was the question?

Which of the delays in completing the stadium project could have been avoided if the football club had done something different?

I'd be happy if Arthur could identify just ONE delay that could have been avoided by the Club doing something different.

"We were pushed around by a parish council" is not the answer, but it's the ONLY attempt at an answer that Arthur has made so far.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That's the whole nub of his argument/opinion. I think he thinks Martin Perry was in some sort of collusion with FPC (although how he managed to get John Prescott to call it in for a public inquiry in 2002 is beyond me, and to persuade LDC to join in) just to prolong his employment.
You'd have thought that the other directors (who have also put in their money) would have been suspicious by now, wouldn't you?

The irony being that I see Arthur as an apologist for Falmer Parish Council, actually believing that what they have written recently has any merit in plannig terms.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't know the question, but the answer is "floodlights".

the question was.....why are there no floodlights ( or any lights) on the pictures of the stadium that Arthur ( Nick rowe) recons will never happen as Perry is incompetant?

I think

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I believe Arthur to be Mr Forfars. Follows the club, so he knows a little bit, but hates the thought of the stadium anywhere near his person.

I'm convinced.

ALSO: Does he post on ANY threads apart from about the stadium!?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here