Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FPC Snipers Are Off Again?!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
so was that 20 mins over 1 game, ten games or 20?

I dont mind naming names if it is relevent to the point you're making rather than a baseless dig whichg you seem to enjoy making. You know exactly the context I mean but dont let that stop trying to point score. As for your comments that may have provoked the comment without the context it does kind of defeat your point. to take two extremes, if it was when we were winning 1-0 with two mins to go and during our promotion season in 2001 then that would be significantly different to us losing 2-0 during the early days followig the sale announcement.

You and Arthur are talking in riddles.

I'm trying to follow this and work out what event or scenario we're talking about here. What are you two talking about?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
YAY for Soccerball!

I'm assuming that beacause this person had a differing opinion to you this piece of humour is intended to portay him as a 'new' fan and obviously not a tried and tested long term supporter

Very funny and how clever of you to try and deflect his point by doing this. I bow to your superior footballing, planning and business knowledge oh holder of such wit

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
You and Arthur are talking in riddles.

I'm trying to follow this and work out what event or scenario we're talking about here. What are you two talking about?

In summary arthur is justifying his position by saying he is placing the regime under scrutiny and that in the past senior fans have criticised him for doing so. I'm just trying to get some information and context behind this. Not disputing this may have happened but as much of Arthur's other comments are selectively quoted and taken out of context I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. He was a vociferous critic of Adams when we were successful so just establishing some context.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
so was that 20 mins over 1 game, ten games or 20?

I've seen us 3 times this season if you include the Orient game on the box.

I dont mind naming names if it is relevent to the point you're making rather than a baseless dig whichg you seem to enjoy making. You know exactly the context I mean but dont let that stop trying to point score. As for your comments that may have provoked the comment without the context it does kind of defeat your point. to take two extremes, if it was when we were winning 1-0 with two mins to go and during our promotion season in 2001 then that would be significantly different to us losing 2-0 during the early days following the sale announcement.

Let's face it, the very people looking into the club finances pre the sale being announced or indeed during the winding up hearings, were not you.

I'm not quite sure what the point you are trying to make to make her Adrian? No of course I wasn't one of the ones who was pouring through the club finances. Are you trying to tell me the knitting circle of the supporters club were?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm assuming that beacause this person had a differing opinion to you this piece of humour is intended to portay him as a 'new' fan and obviously not a tried and tested long term supporter

Very funny and how clever of you to try and deflect his point by doing this. I bow to your superior footballing, planning and business knowledge oh holder of such wit

Thank you, you should!

The fellas point was that he didn't particularly care for my opinion, I was simply pointing out that I won't lose any sleep over his......ok?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
No not a fan, I just happen to know several people on this board all from different walks of life by chance.

Also the fact that I've seen this football club play at all bar about 10 grounds in this country spending a fortune not to mention the 20 or so years I was a season ticket holder definitely suggest I am in no way or another a fan!

Er, hang on, so in your first paragraph you say NO, you're NOT a fan.

But, in the second you say YES, you ARE a fan. Either you are or you aren't, Arthur! No wonder you're finding our current predicament a bit confusing! :lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
I've seen us 3 times this season if you include the Orient game on the box.

I'm not quite sure what the point you are trying to make to make her Adrian? No of course I wasn't one of the ones who was pouring through the club finances. Are you trying to tell me the knitting circle of the supporters club were?

There were members of the supporters' club doing that. not sure if they knit though? Oh I get it, it's a stereotype used to belittle them and underline your point. I'm getting the hang of this now!

You must be a tough person to please, the Orient game was entertaining in my opinion. I think we played at least 20 mins of good football in that game alone.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Er, hang on, so in your first paragraph you say NO, you're NOT a fan.

But, in the second you say YES, you ARE a fan. Either you are or you aren't, Arthur! No wonder you're finding our current predicament a bit confusing! :lolol:

sar·casm /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There were members of the supporters' club doing that. not sure if they knit though? Oh I get it, it's a stereotype used to belittle them and underline your point. I'm getting the hang of this now!

You must be a tough person to please, the Orient game was entertaining in my opinion. I think we played at least 20 mins of good football in that game alone.

But it was the blue rinse brigade that continued to back Bellotti when it was obvious something wasn't quite right.

Orient was entertaining in places. Cheltenham at home and Northamton away certainly weren't If it makes you feel better I went to Aberdeen v Hamilton the other week and that was pretty average oh and I've been going to Arsenal a bit and the worst team I've seen them play this season..........Chelsea and they could still win the league and the European cup! So what do I know about football?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot understand what all the problems are with a pre paid card for admission to the ground and buying goods etc.

The fastest growing card in the world is the Prepaid Credit Card which I read the number of sales are growing at an astronomical rate.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Somone I know tried to buy tickets on Saturday morning for the DONNY game.

He was on HOLD for almost half an hour.

It isn't THAT easy to get tickets...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here