Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Away

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My daughter's boyfriend and his mates benefitted from @Bozza 's tip on the "best available" this morning. Selecting three tickets otherwise would have taken too long I think.

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
What is Bozzas ‘best available’ tip??
When you go into to “Buy”, instead of selecting individual seats you choose the “Best Available” option. You won’t know where you will sit until you go through to pay. But in very competitive cases like these recently, when it’s more important you’re “there” rather than “where” that few seconds saved getting them in your basket can make the difference between success and failure. Worked for me this morning, and some others by the look of things.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
When you go into to “Buy”, instead of selecting individual seats you choose the “Best Available” option. You won’t know where you will sit until you go through to pay. But in very competitive cases like these recently, when it’s more important you’re “there” rather than “where” that few seconds saved getting them in your basket can make the difference between success and failure. Worked for me this morning, and some others by the look of things.

I already have tickets for Forest, and sorry to be a bit thick, but just to understand this tip for future as I missed it...... I've just looked at Everton tickets option as still available, on mobile but used desktop view too.

Away tickets - Everton - Buy ..... it then presents 2 available sections, couldn't see best available yet, so clicked one, then see individual seats or best available, so click best available, buy button is still greyed out, have to first select whether Adult, youth etc, then buy?

Is that it?

Victor Chandler

Sep 2, 2014
Haywards Heath
I already have tickets for Forest, and sorry to be a bit thick, but just to understand this tip for future as I missed it...... I've just looked at Everton tickets option as still available, on mobile but used desktop view too.

Away tickets - Everton - Buy ..... it then presents 2 available sections, couldn't see best available yet, so clicked one, then see individual seats or best available, so click best available, buy button is still greyed out, have to first select whether Adult, youth etc, then buy?

Is that it?
Spot on. That is it.

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham

Is that it?
Yes that’s correct. Select multiples (2,3 etc) to get them together. I just did a test on Everton and it gave me row N and in the middle. Look to be a good option and I certainly would have been happy with them. It might not be exactly what you want but at least you have tickets together. In games like Everton where there’s been plenty of tickets for some time then you can take your time and chose how far back or high you want to be. Or closer / further from the home fans. The other tip was to select the section with the most available and then “Best Available”.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Do they never use points to create tiers for MyAlbion+ members?

As a long term season ticket holder it's all new to me but I bought my 8 year old son a ticket yesterday morning - his first away game (signed him up as a member last month). Seems a bit unfair that he had the same on-sale time as non-STH's who've been to loads of away games?

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Do they never use points to create tiers for MyAlbion+ members?

As a long term season ticket holder it's all new to me but I bought my 8 year old son a ticket yesterday morning - his first away game (signed him up as a member last month). Seems a bit unfair that he had the same on-sale time as non-STH's who've been to loads of away games?
They do Tier for the European away games (108+ points get priority) but for domestic it just goes Albion+ as one generic band.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
What official channels? You’ve offered to buy a match ticket direct from a current match ticket holder, how are you going to make that transaction work, within current ticketing controls?!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Fully aware of ticket controls , would obviously go through the official channels.
Ahem cough cough cash in hand cough cough
There are no official channels
Was talking on the concourse yesterday and someone handed thier Man City ticket over because they couldn’t go, person who took the ticket was Id checked and original ticket holder now banned for 5 away games…..that’s what he said

Midland_Seagull

Apr 21, 2023
There are no official channels
Was talking on the concourse yesterday and someone handed thier Man City ticket over because they couldn’t go, person who took the ticket was Id checked and original ticket holder now banned for 5 away games…..that’s what he said
So if you can't make the game for some reason the seat goes empty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here