Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Away

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
If it was sold out the green buy button would turn to a grey sold out button and you would not be able to see any blocks. Forest has not shown as being sold out at any point.
Actually it was "effectively" sold out as per my post 102 for well over 24 hours as unless you were disabled even though the buy button was green you would not have been able to purchase a ticket.
This is similar to the Everton situation where for a long period there were only very restricted view and seats for the disabled available and then when they had gone there was a delay before the top tier in its entirety was opened for sale. The main difference was that Everton had gone through all its sales tiers (still hundreds of tickets left now) whereas Forest still has Albion plus to go and will obviously sell out completely.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
If it was sold out the green buy button would turn to a grey sold out button and you would not be able to see any blocks. Forest has not shown as being sold out at any point.
There was a point before Y1 block was open that there was only ambulant disabled tickets left so it was effectively sold out. A season ticket holder could have logged in at that time, saw no tickets available and sacked it off only for MyAlbion members to snap up most of the block Tuesday AM

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
It was never sold out but for a long while on Friday/Saturday, whenever until Y1 was opened there were only ambulant disabled or disabled seats left in the other blocks

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
Hi good people of NSC. Any updates on ticket availability would be most welcome. Us poor A+ finally get to join in the fun tomorrow morning and I’m looking for 2 tickets next to each other for son and self. Hopefully not sold out to STHs on point building exercises

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hi good people of NSC. Any updates on ticket availability would be most welcome. Us poor A+ finally get to join in the fun tomorrow morning and I’m looking for 2 tickets next to each other for son and self. Hopefully not sold out to STHs on point building exercises
Looks like 155 tickets left.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Gutted. Wasn’t quick enough. My youngest lives in Nottingham and me and other son were poised but too slow! Anyone know if more may be made available?

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Gutted. Wasn’t quick enough. My youngest lives in Nottingham and me and other son were poised but too slow! Anyone know if more may be made available?
Sometimes they do make more available, if the players and staff don't take their tickets for family etc. Happened with Villa, sold out and then 20-30 tickets randomly appeared with a week or two to go. Keep an eye out

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
Now the “stretch target”. Any chance of one ticket at Athens from 2pm today? If I get that I’m straight out to buy a lottery ticket. Looking forward to Thursday night at Amex to keep me going. 400 mile round trip via central London to pick up / drop off son. Three points will make it all worthwhile

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Now the “stretch target”. Any chance of one ticket at Athens from 2pm today? If I get that I’m straight out to buy a lottery ticket. Looking forward to Thursday night at Amex to keep me going. 400 mile round trip via central London to pick up / drop off son. Three points will make it all worthwhile
AEK is sold out. Though again, you may get the odd return pop up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here