[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He's in chronic pain much of the time due to the plane crash. I don’t expect people to offer much sympathy but it’s worth being aware of it.
If he is in chronic pain it suggests his going on a physically challenging reality TV show isn’t the best idea on the part of himself, his staff or ITV management

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Physical stuff due to his crash.

No H&S issue first episode as he's not on the building top.
Absolutely fine. No problem that he can't do physical stuff.

But he can eat all sorts of jungle shit. And I think that's what folk want to see.

First task is to meet the Afghan immigrant doctor who'll be helping him when he throws up after a bowl of creepy crawlies.

:D

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If he is in chronic pain it suggests his going on a physically challenging reality TV show isn’t the best idea on the part of himself, his staff or ITV management
Would it not be right to offer accommodations, as a show would for anybody with a physical impairment?

I won’t be watching the show (because it’s shit), if people are really upset about this clown going on telly for a load of dosh then don’t watch it. Hate-watching is why they booked him anyway, more eyes on the product, more advertising cash.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's in chronic pain much of the time due to the plane crash. I don’t expect people to offer much sympathy but it’s worth being aware of it.
Yes, I have huge sympathy for him basically going on a show that relies on you being able to do physical and eating challenges when you can't, in order to earn the £1.5 million he needs to be a Coutts customer again, while convincing the world he's a cuddly boy next door and not an establishment fascist.

With any luck he'll choke on a scorpion.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If ever a show needed some gravitas and weighty intellect it's this one.

Welcome all who contribute.

I've just done two episodes of The Boat, a modern day Lock Stock. Great fun.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Would it not be right to offer accommodations, as a show would for anybody with a physical impairment?

I won’t be watching the show (because it’s shit), if people are really upset about this clown going on telly for a load of dosh then don’t watch it. Hate-watching is why they booked him anyway, more eyes on the product, more advertising cash.
I run a project in Ipswich where we help disabled people set up their own businesses.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports