Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There is a LOT of shite on social media about how 'remoaners' are 'crying' about all this, but I like the idea of conflicted righties who have spent the past God knows how many years slagging off IACGMOOH, who are now faced with loyalty to their "hero" (his words...) being on the screen.

I doubt they are even watching, but will be voting for him to win to claim some bizarre moral victory and a reason why Brexit is such a great thing.

Twats.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not a fan of his at all but he had more influence on political outcome than the Weatherspoon's guy and indeed a lot more than most of the faceless politicians we elect into Parliament.
Absolutley.

I disagree with HWT on this - if it wasn't for Farage pushing Cameron, we'd never had had the Brexit vote.

That's a lot more influence than probably 80% of the MPs we elect.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I am delighted to see the viewer numbers plummet. The show needs an absolute kicking for inviting that kunnt onto it. He's the worst of this country and they're parading him around for their own selfish, cash grabbing motivation. Boo to them, boo to Farage and boo to anyone who is enjoying him being on the show!

I have voted with my feet and will not be watching any of it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I am delighted to see the viewer numbers plummet. The show needs an absolute kicking for inviting that kunnt onto it. He's the worst of this country and they're parading him around for their own selfish, cash grabbing motivation. Boo to them, boo to Farage and boo to anyone who is enjoying him being on the show!

And boo to anyone advertising during the show

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And boo to anyone advertising during the show
Far be it from me to start a conspiracy theory, but for years IACGMOOH'S main sponsor was Iceland supermarket. In a YouGov study of more than 100,000 different supermarket consumers, it showed that Iceland customers were most likely to have voted Leave in the EU referendum – around 65% of consumers.

It's main sponsor now is Tombola bingo with its HQ in Sunderland, the first constituency to declare for Leave on Brexit Referendum night. I daresay your average Tombola bingo player would love a bit of Brexit.

In recent years we've had Nadine Dorries, Matt Hancock and now Farage on the show - all Brexiteers. Hmm..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Farage was the only celebrity worth watching until Frankie arrived. controversial characters make the show !!!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I would imagine that the film of Farage saying 'The majority was wrong.' after they guessed a Hollyoaks question incorrectly will be reappearing in various guises on t'internet.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
In terms of the show I don't expect him to last very long.

Depends if he's done a deal with the show that he'll participate as long as he wins.

If its anything like Celebrity Big Brother used to be like then he can make this deal eg Katie Price.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Far be it from me to start a conspiracy theory, but for years IACGMOOH'S main sponsor was Iceland supermarket. In a YouGov study of more than 100,000 different supermarket consumers, it showed that Iceland customers were most likely to have voted Leave in the EU referendum – around 65% of consumers.

It's main sponsor now is Tombola bingo with its HQ in Sunderland, the first constituency to declare for Leave on Brexit Referendum night. I daresay your average Tombola bingo player would love a bit of Brexit.

In recent years we've had Nadine Dorries, Matt Hancock and now Farage on the show - all Brexiteers. Hmm..

Hmmmm...

Hancock voted remain.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
From the little I’ve seen of it, Sh1tler is coming across exactly as expected..a one trick dullard with huge s3x pesty vibes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Which controversial 'character' would you like to see next year?

Nick Griffin? Gary Glitter? I know - Oscar Pistorius! Maybe Charles Bronson?
Pistorius is, astonishing to relate, now a Free Man. :ohmy:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

IMG_0473.jpeg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

:wave:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I don't watch the programme but I'm sure I read that a couple of nights ago the show's rangers had to remove a venomous snake from the camp.
But it appears..................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here