Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Which controversial 'character' would you like to see next year?

Nick Griffin? Gary Glitter? I know - Oscar Pistorius! Maybe Charles Bronson?
Nick possibly, Paedo no ,murderer no. Actor who`s been dead for twenty years would be a def watch !!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Glorious!

Anyone else think it’s glorious that Nationwide have used a lookalike in their adverts recently, showing a greedy bank owner, not caring a jot about customers?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Nick possibly
Not been to keen to do a lot of live TV since his pathetic failure on Question Time pretty much ended the BNP's play acting as a real political party.

Farage stole his clothes and wore them in a way that was more palatable to the nation's bigots. Like Griffin and a lot of Europe's far right, his past shows what real views lay below the cheery veneer. I didn't think much of Stewart Lee's Observer column this weekend, but as he often does, Lee refuses to forget things that the media now generally glosses over: Reports of a teenage Farage marching through a Sussex village chanting about death to jews and singing Hitler youth anthems; supporting the views of Oswald Moseley or giving reason for several of his teachers to consider him a racist or neo-fascist, or later picking out Enoch Powell as a political hero. What? Cuddly uncle Nige who just wants to have a pint with you and talk about how we have nothing against immigrants, but that it's just about numbers? Yes - that's the fella.

We're less concerned with religion than the Americans are. Fascism, if coming to the UK, would be better advised to be wrapped in the flag and carrying a pint, rather than the cross.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
have not watched but is Farage still saying Brexit was a good thing
Pushed by Fred from 'First Dates' to come up with three tangible benefits, he was reduced to talking about a deal to build nuclear submarines with Australia - You remember all of those abandoned former manufacturing towns in the North East getting riled up by our country not being free to make arms deals with whichever countries we fancied? Well they're all happy now.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Clearly a woke lefty at the BBC from Oxbridge, where ever that is! Wasting hard earned tax payers money, earned down a mine or something.
While talking this great country down.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s now declared ‘war’ on ITV apparently. Anything to make him appear relevant.

And THAT, ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, is the REAL Nigel Farage.

A real chip off the Trump block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here