Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I shit you not.

I can't wait to see him crying as he has insects thrown on him, while young women in bikinis laugh at him.

Bet he shits out of the challenges like the little rat he is.

(Unfortunately Mrs T has announced we won't be watching it. Spoilsport)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1.5m apparently - three times more than they’ve ever paid to anyone :facepalm:
I'm sure he'll be giving it all to charity.

(Is Football Lads a charity? ???)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He'll be eating plenty of foreign muck....

1699906669219.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And thus the humanisation of fascism continues

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And thus the humanisation of fascism continues
Which is why Mrs T has vetoed it.

Never mind. If we get PR he'll finally get a seat in parliament.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I shit you not.

I can't wait to see him crying as he has insects thrown on him, while young women in bikinis laugh at him.

A lot of people said the same about Matt Hancock, and much to their annoyance he handled his tasks very well and nearly won it. Much depends on who Farage is in there with. Someone like Russell Brand would give him hell though that won't happen now that those who direct our lives have cancelled him to save us. I think like most blokes who went to a posh school he'll probably handle himself pretty well and chomp through the mealy bugs with a determined 'shut your eyes and think of England' attitude.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I shit you not.

The most shocking thing that I have learned from this is the Mrs HWT is in charge of the remote control! :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A lot of people said the same about Matt Hancock, and much to their annoyance he handled his tasks very well and nearly won it. Much depends on who Farage is in there with. Someone like Russell Brand would give him hell though that won't happen now that those who direct our lives have cancelled him to save us. I think like most blokes who went to a posh school he'll probably handle himself pretty well and chomp through the mealy bugs with a determined 'shut your eyes and think of England' attitude.

Hancock, yes I know nsc’ers will hate this, probably is a nice bloke.

But my instinct is that Farage will come across as a cocky know it all or the bore in the 19th hole.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Who is the biggest tosser? Matt Hancock wasn't too bad in the end and he won over 11 fellow contestants (well, most of them) that hated him when he walked in. Nigel Farage is just a smug prick. I hope he gets bitten by a venomous snake.
It's a shame him and Hancock are not in together.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The most shocking thing that I have learned from this is the Mrs HWT is in charge of the remote control! :lolol:
Well, she said something along the lines of 'I'm not having that **** in the house' and that was that. Fair judgement, in the great scheme of things.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sadly you are surely correct.

Still.....it would be hilarious if.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here