Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Ticket Exchange

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
On the subject of the 3 ticket package, I purchased this some time back but other than the record of the purchase on my Albion account, there is is yet no sign of a ticket to download...anybody know when this may happen?

"No."

BARBER1-1024x660.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
On the subject of the 3 ticket package, I purchased this some time back but other than the record of the purchase on my Albion account, there is is yet no sign of a ticket to download...anybody know when this may happen?
We believe that an error has occurred and anyone who doesn't yet have the ticket on their phone won't be able to attend the match. Sorry about that :p

ricardo123

Jan 16, 2023
I booked flights to Marsaille earlier this week and noticed the price hike for remaining flights. wondered if there is a way to get a ticket in the Albion end as I missed pre registration. will ticket exchange work in this case?

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I just can’t believe that there’s whinging and whining about ticket exchange. The seats were on sale really recently, and if you’ve now suddenly discovered you have a haircut appointment on one of the days then sod you. You knew what the terms were and I’d, personally, refund nothing for an unwanted ticket.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I just can’t believe that there’s whinging and whining about ticket exchange. The seats were on sale really recently, and if you’ve now suddenly discovered you have a haircut appointment on one of the days then sod you. You knew what the terms were and I’d, personally, refund nothing for an unwanted ticket.
So you don’t want other fans to fill empty seats like one or 2 others on here either?! I’m going all 3 but find it really sad people are desperate for no exchange to deny those who can’t make a chance to recirculate, and most importantly give others a chance to go?! Ajax is sold out but let’s not let anyone who missed first wave go! Jeez!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So you don’t want other fans to fill empty seats like one or 2 others on here either?! I’m going all 3 but find it really sad people are desperate for no exchange to deny those who can’t make a chance to recirculate, and most importantly give others a chance to go?! Ajax is sold out but let’s not let anyone who missed first wave go! Jeez!
exactly that I took the chance on the package and sadly can't make Ajax the value for 2 games is good anyway. I'd just rather my seat was used. not massively bothered about any refund for it

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Err who’s whinging and whining and screaming for refunds? I posted an almost identical message to @atomised except I can’t make Athens game as I’ll be in Greece - bizarrely!!! If Athens sells out I’d happily put my ticket on the exchange and not be bothered about any refund.

Last edited:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Err who’s whinging and whining and screaming for refunds? I posted an almost identical message to @atomised except I can’t make Athens game as I’ll be in Greece - bizarrely!!! If Athens sells our I’d happily put my ticket on the exchange and not be bothered about any refund.
I can't make the Marseille home game as I'll be in Antigua on an England cricket tour. I bought the 3 match package to secure my seat for the first two games. I don't want any refund and would happily donate my ticket to a 'charity bin' for people that are less fortunate and can't afford to buy a ticket at the moment.
Do I recall West Ham arranging a hand back scheme for charity a few seasons ago?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Err who’s whinging and whining and screaming for refunds? I posted an almost identical message to @atomised except I can’t make Athens game as I’ll be in Greece - bizarrely!!! If Athens sells our I’d happily put my ticket on the exchange and not be bothered about any refund.
On the bright side, if you were going to be away on holiday anywhere - being in Greece means there's every chance you'll be able to find a bar showing the game.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Likewise - funnily enough we're in Greece too for the Athens home game. We bought the three match package hoping the Home matches would fall on days we're in the UK. It would be a great shame if our two seats are empty on 21st September....it's a truly historic night in BHA's history. Hopefully the Ticket Exchange will be up and running....I'm not worried about the money....I'd be happy to "donate" those two seats to a deserving cause.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
On the bright side, if you were going to be away on holiday anywhere - being in Greece means there's every chance you'll be able to find a bar showing the game.
Don't worry ... there will be plenty of places to watch the game! It will be fun! I'm just hoping my Europa League shirt arrives before I go :D

The owner of the place we stay is a Panathinaikos fan and flew to Athens for a couple of their qualifiers, including the Marseille game. He's glad they didn't end up in our group!!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I booked flights to Marsaille earlier this week and noticed the price hike for remaining flights. wondered if there is a way to get a ticket in the Albion end as I missed pre registration. will ticket exchange work in this case?
Ticket exchange for an away game? No, not a chance, hasn't happened before, hopefully one day but not yet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This, really.

No sight nor sound of the 3-match ticket yet.

Should be basic stuff.

But it was sold on the basis of there not being one. If there is great, but it was ‘sold as seen’

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My 3-match ticket was sold on the basis of there not actually being a ticket ?

Sounds a bit weird.
Ah misunderstood your response apols! Im sure they’ll be out soon, not been an issue for FA Cup games etc

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
My 3-match ticket was sold on the basis of there not actually being a ticket ?

Sounds a bit weird.
What’s actually your problem with this? There’s two weeks to go to the first match. Are you worried that the club will forget to activate the tickets, or what? Who cares whether they activate them now or next week, or in the week of the match. Calm down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here