Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Ticket Exchange

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I don’t see that there’s anything to "sort out". The club simply haven’t activated the tickets yet. But if it’s causing anxiety why not simply call the box office and ask?
Life's too short to call the club about this. Far too busy with other stuff. I hate using the phone anyway.

Kenn

Jun 15, 2023
Every chance say 10% will miss one game. Would be very unlike PB to not be making £10 plus on reselling these tickets
£10? More like £40. The club said that for those who bought the three match ticket then the discount would likely negate any refund. I took that to mean that for WSU for example the three match ticket was £85, so if a ticket for the first game was exchanged then the refund would be £85 less two single ticket prices at £42 and £35, less the obligatory £1 admin fee so just £7 refund for the ticket you put on the exchange. Anyone expecting a third of the price of the three match pack refunded may be disappointed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-57-22-23_50e47839d5b3b4cadfc5a5fcd0985b7d.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-16-57-22-23_50e47839d5b3b4cadfc5a5fcd0985b7d.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if transfers aren't available for the Europa League games.

Transfers are only available on season ticket seats. Individual match tickets, be it for league or cup, aren't transferable and I suspect the 3-match pack of tickets will be seen as three individual match tickets and not season ticket seats, if that makes sense. Just my hunch though.

You might be right but the ticketing system is treating the package as a season ticket. Those who bought the package on time (dig, dig) can click on their name on the ticketing page, and then click on the season ticket tab, and can see two season tickets: the normal annual one, plus a single one for the three match pack.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Any news on this? Just looking at getting my tickets as I now know I can go to 2 of the games. I'm shocked to see how little left. I don't want to buy them now if loads more are going to be opened up. Any one have any info?

Thanks!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You might be right but the ticketing system is treating the package as a season ticket. Those who bought the package on time (dig, dig) can click on their name on the ticketing page, and then click on the season ticket tab, and can see two season tickets: the normal annual one, plus a single one for the three match pack.
That's curious as mine are under Tickets and not under Season Tickets.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Any news on this? Just looking at getting my tickets as I now know I can go to 2 of the games. I'm shocked to see how little left. I don't want to buy them now if loads more are going to be opened up. Any one have any info?

Thanks!
Well ordinarily the exchange doesn't open until the match is sold out, and currently there are over 1000 tickets available for Athens. Still 9 days to go but it looks like a sell out might only happen very close to matchday. Ajax & Marseille look better placed to sell out, Ajax particularly. Depends which 2 games you can go to I guess.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Well ordinarily the exchange doesn't open until the match is sold out, and currently there are over 1000 tickets available for Athens. Still 9 days to go but it looks like a sell out might only happen very close to matchday. Ajax & Marseille look better placed to sell out, Ajax particularly. Depends which 2 games you can go to I guess.
I could only see a few tickets for the Athens game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here