Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tonight like many games have been a whimpering pathetic performance. Far too many have been like that, meanwhile manager's writing something on paper and there's **** all direction coming from the sidelines. Please show some w@nking passion for the reason we are here. Even get angry in an interview show something, EVER

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Quite simply, we are going backwards.

I’ve never got onboard with Potter, so I’ve not had any expectations. I see nothing to inspire me.

BS! Such a turncoat. Potter is the messiah remember?! Can't be challenged or questioned. Just being negative if you do...remember now?! :lolol:

Not wanting to be relegated is unearned privilege, you heard it here first

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Tonight like many games have been a whimpering pathetic performance. Far too many have been like that, meanwhile manager's writing something on paper and there's **** all direction coming from the sidelines. Please show some w@nking passion for the reason we are here. Even get angry in an interview show something, EVER

Imagine being Ben White!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Best hope he doesn’t turn it around and keep us up then

I think the thing that is troubling most is where is the evidence he can turn it around?

We are seeing the same issues in every game with no green shoots to suggest results are going to improve.

Personally I don’t think he is going anywhere as the board will back him but unless he can start to turn the tide and quickly he is taking this side down

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why is it being "entitled" to want a result at home against league strugglers? if we lose to those at the bottom, dont win at home, we will go down. unless there is some tactical plan to beat the top 10 teams away?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BS! Such a turncoat. Potter is the messiah remember?! Can't be challenged or questioned. Just being negative if you do...remember now?! :lolol:

Find a post where I said that, I challenge you.
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] will back me up, that I’ve never been onboard with Potter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good for you, others have different opinions it doesn’t make them entitled which obviously you believe it does otherwise you wouldn’t have started this thread.

It’s a fair cop

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Imagine being Ben White!

Any, ANY! player in our team who could get out now will be on to his agent. We are slowly dying in apathy

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think the thing that is troubling most is where is the evidence he can turn it around?

We are seeing the same issues in every game with no green shoots to suggest results are going to improve.

Personally I don’t think he is going anywhere as the board will back him but unless he can start to turn the tide and quickly he is taking this side down
Bloom rushed into a six year deal for this clown, not his finest moment which now makes it financially difficult to sack him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
But as you've been told over and over, most of us don't only support us when we win. Hell, we are Brighton fans - losing is what a lot of us are used to but if we don't ask questions when our form is so awful, when are we allowed? Your support for Potter is laudable and may yet be proved correct but lashing out at every fan who disagrees is getting very annoying.

And you dont think its the other way around? There is a lot of posts saying "everyone who wants to keep Potter are idiots" etc as well.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A significant minority of people have a deep-seated need to be negative and to scapegoat others.

These people are vocal on NSC when we don’t win.

Being in the Premier League with a bottom 5 budget means we don’t win very often.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And you dont think its the other way around? There is a lot of posts saying "everyone who wants to keep Potter are idiots" etc as well.

Those who attack people saying 'Potter Out' use things like 'you can't remember the Archer years', 'you're a JCL'. It's something you won't understand but that's very emotive as a Brighton supporter.
It's more than being called an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here