Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We know what they're capable of, because we've seen it.

I'm guilty of being entitled to see us come anywhere near close to that.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I could bang on about Archer, Gillingham etc etc but I’ll just ask the question anyway

We didn't have a XXX million pound wage bill back then.
I was there during the dark times and appreciate what we have now.
However Potter will relegate us.
Please take your rose tinted glasses off and smell the coffee.
The stats are shocking, and the fans have every right to vent their feelings.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
No, we don’t. No one is expecting us to be winning every week, but we are expecting an improvement in the obvious issues that we’ve had on the pitch for about 18 months.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh my God - this record is wearing thin... I just want to see a bit of genuine progress, slight improvement not regression... it’s not good enough imho... look, 14-12th I’d be deliriously happy - surely that’s not beyond being reasonable?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I could bang on about Archer, Gillingham etc etc but I’ll just ask the question anyway

I was there for ‘Archer, Gillingham etc’so please don’t hide behind those times. It is not entitled to be sick of the constant, confidence sapping tinkering. I am not bothered by the idea of relegation but very conscious of the self inflicted wounds coming from players and management.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

No we don’t. We have fans who are sick of not winning! We are entitled to voice an opinion!

One win in 2020 at home!

We do have some very entitled fans that won’t allow any criticism of the current manager and are happy to just see all those years of trying to get the the EPL wasted by a man who is clueless!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh my God - this record is wearing thin... I just want to see a bit of genuine progress, slight improvement not regression... it’s not good enough imho... look, 14-12th I’d be deliriously happy - surely that’s not beyond being reasonable?

Are we relegated then?

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
We are a premier league club for gods sake. We have been for 4 years. As fans we pay Premier league prices. We have won 1 home game out of 17 this year. The days of the goldstone and Gillingham are long gone. Time moves on and so do peoples expectations. Deal with it.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don’t think it’s entitlement to be frustrated by our current slump in form. We’ve won a solitary game at home this calendar year and that’s simply not good enough in my book. I don’t expect top 10, but I do expect us to show passion, to show urgency and to compete against the teams around us. Our recent performance against the latter have been worrying to say the least. Four points against Fulham, West Brom, Burnley and Sheffield United (the bottom placed team who played for an hour with ten men...) is just not good enough.

I’m still Potter in, but unless he is backed in the transfer market then we’ll be lucky to stay up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 win in 17 home games says we are not entitled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here