Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Darren Moore leaves MASSIVE by mutual consent

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chansiri, the owner of Massive, is a nutter. I can imagine Moore wanted certain reassurances or budget to be competitive and Chansiri couldn't give it. The whole reason they got relegated to League 1 in the first place was due to Chansiri's clumsy attempt to beat FFP.

Clumsy = he cheated. In a very dim way.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sold the ground to another company he owned.... but the company didn't actually exist on the claimed date of sale... or something equally weird, can't remember now.

The extra dim bit was that he did it too late for the key to FFP financial year. But pretended in audited financial statements that it occurred in the earlier year :dunce:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is INSANE.

If I saw a post like this on NSC I'd be hoping the poster was ok and getting the help they needed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Chansiri is a nutter. While he is at the reins Wednesday are doomed.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Jesus... bet that's gone down well.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Feeling a bit guilty now for laughing at them and their fans for the last 6 years,
Nah, they were bloody awful when we were both vying for promotion.

Hope they get rid of Chansiri and become somewhat more sustainable going forward but don't feel an ounce of guilt towards their fans.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
What a rambling waffling statement. Some valid points if he is subsidising the club at £24m a year and his family are being attacked.

But it's got lost in the inane verbal diarrhea and it's hard to look at it as anything else but a bloody huge whing at his own shit management.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am a bad, bad man but ...
monty williams GIF

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Please don't damage our own club. Inferring that it would be fine to damage another club?

All in all, a rambling load of old nonsense. People too scared to proof read and vet this by the look of it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I actually agree with the fella, if his family are being bought into it, then I wouldn't put any more money in either. Caveat that though, I don't know the facts behind this claim.

But i'm unclear on what it means going forward, if they are losing 2m quid a month, is he saying he won't pay the wages?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here