Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Darren Moore leaves MASSIVE by mutual consent

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
"Some fans say I am the custodian, not the owner. Who say they were born here and will die here. I may not have been born here and I will probably not die here - well, I can actually guarantee there is no way on God's earth I will die here - but one thing I can say is that I will always try and do my best for Wednesday."

(edited it a little for him)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The extra dim bit was that he did it too late for the key to FFP financial year. But pretended in audited financial statements that it occurred in the earlier year :dunce:
What was extra special was that the company that bought the stadium didn't actaully exist as a legal entity until a good few months after the accounts claimed the transaction took place.

The man really is a complete idot when it comes to business and football. Got to the play off final in 2016 (with large amount of luck) and then decided that all he needed to do to get to the PL was spend a few million on forwards. The fact that his statement appears to be blaming the fans for the financial predicament is rediculous.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That is a MASSIVE statement!

Literally – Paul Barber would be proud of its length and level of waffle.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
As I mentioned, I will not inject any more money into the club if I am being treated unfairly. Those fans who create trouble to the club and myself and believe that they are the real owner of the club need to be responsible for the financial matters of the club from now on. If they can take such financial responsibility to save the club and they believe that I am not the right owner, they may propose any buyer who I believe can operate the club for the benefit of all stakeholders going forward.

Poor lamb :sheep::sheep::sheep:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Their owner and their fans seem a dream match to the rest of the footballing world. Several media articles about how big they are. Which is wrong. They are MASSIVE, as we all know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here