Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Ashworth joins Newcastle

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Dan Ashworth is an integral part of our project. We hired him because of his connections with so many academies allowing us to identify great targets for our academy and to set up much needed loans for our prospects to develop and gain match experience. He has never been involved in signing a world class players or negotiating with superstars. He may be a fabulous fit for us but Newcastle's needs are so different to his CV

Absolutely this. If there’s truth in the rumour then I’d be concerned if I was a Newcastle fan. For all their untold riches, it would suggest the club’s priority would be unearthing bargains. You don’t need Dan Ashworth to identify players that sell for £100m.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep, keeping our love for the Albion out of the equation, would many of us act any differently?

As you are asking the question to us.
If I was earning a very good salary in the South of England where I have lived all of my life, I wouldn’t relocate to the far North of England to work for Saudis, no matter how much they were paying me.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As you are asking the question to us.
If I was earning a very good salary in the South of England where I have lived all of my life, I wouldn’t relocate to the far North of England to work for Saudis, no matter how much they were paying me.
I thought you plumbers raked in the cash just behind the top trade obviously:D

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Brighton have given Newcastle permission to speak with Dan Ashworth over director of football role. #BHAFC want 50yo to stay but won’t block talks. Ashworth on rolling contract so #NUFC would need to agree settlement if situation develops [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]AthleticUK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brighton have given Newcastle permission to speak with Dan Ashworth over director of football role. #BHAFC want 50yo to stay but won’t block talks. Ashworth on rolling contract so #NUFC would need to agree settlement if situation develops [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]AthleticUK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He clearly wants to go. Can't blame him. Unlimited potential at castle. Brighton on the other hand are broke !!

Change wouldn't be a bad thing for us.

I wonder if they will come for Barber next

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ashworth to newcastle

Eddie Howe dynamic would be interesting. He also wanted to appoint his own director of football at Celtic which is why he didn’t get the job. That’ll be the key thing I reckon

Although going before January makes me think we could be in for a disappointing window

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Eddie Howe dynamic would be interesting. He also wanted to appoint his own director of football at Celtic which is why he didn’t get the job. That’ll be the key thing I reckon

Although going before January makes me think we could be in for a disappointing window

You thought we weren't going to be in for a disappointing window?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That’ll be Bissouma to Newcastle then with his contract expiring next season

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If we have given permission he wants to talk and in doing that he obviously has no concerns about the ownership. He is gone isn’t he.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here