Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace win LMA Performance of the Week

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Okay, we're presently about equal. However, on Tuesday we were much much better. We still are the superior club - better fans, better manager (okay maybe not, but at least our manager is a Palace fan and not someone who is merely using the club as a stepladder in his career), better stadium (not as good or flashy but at least Selhurst has character and soul), better academy, better squad, better location, better pretty much everthing really.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. We have more class than you bumders. We. Are. Superior.
Class is something that I'm struggling to associate you with CPFCForever, LACK of class perhaps.

Well done for the win, but you are letting yourself down badly mate.

I take my kids to Butlins every year and I was at Brighton only 2 days ago.

You're showing yourself up.

Must be 15 then if you've got 2 kids in Croydon.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
I can't be bothered to post on here anymore. You're too f***ing deluded.

Bye bye :D

Not that you care btw.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
better location yet only about 11k of fans turn out every week, yet our beautiful home is in the sticks(apparently) and we get 22k every week. GOLD

Can i just ask if you really believe the consatant references to Anal sex, homsexuality and the like actually gets us angry?

All it really does is reinforce beliefs that you Croydon people are really quite a rather unsavoury lot.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't be bothered to post on here anymore. You're too f***ing deluded.

Bye bye :D

Not that you care btw.
Good decision you sad little man.

I pity the children, no wonder the country is in the state it is :nono:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Makes perfect sense for palace to win an award, if a similar sized club ,say Kettering, had beaten a us I'm sure they'd get an award too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unlucky chaps, looks like your deluded bubble has just been burst by the mighty Eagles!!!
In what way has it been burst? I started the season thinking we'd probably finish the mid table, a couple of places above Palace. What's changed?

Not really, I just means we played really well - as in completely outplayed you, wiped the floor with you, played you off the f***ing pitch.

We completely and utterly outclassed you both on the field of play and in the terraces.
You played better than us, but you scored the winner in the 89th minute - that's hardly outclassing us. And you were no better in the terraces either. You are pretty deluded yourself.

I have a piece of trivia - who are the first team to defeat the seaweed in a league match at the Amex?
Who cares. Who was the first team to defeat the Nigels in a league match at Sellhurst? Oh that's right, you have absolutely no idea, because it's an irrelevant stat (sure, you can look it up)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's not countryside it's next to a f***ing motorway you deluded prick.

AmexfromBeacon.jpg

Hold on, whats that in the middle of the photo?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
better manager (okay maybe not, but at least our manager is a Palace fan and not someone who is merely using the club as a stepladder in his career), .

What a load of old bollocks, theres no way on gods earth that doodoo freedman is a palace fan, loyal servant , maybe, club legend, maybe, when he goes( more likely sacked than poached) he may well look out for you shitbags results, but palace fan? do me a favour.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Can we make sure any “Before” and “After” riot pictures of Croydon are clearly labelled, as it’s confusing to tell which is which?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here