Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace win LMA Performance of the Week

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
League Managers Association

The League Managers Association five-man Performance of the Week panel, comprising LMA Chairman Howard Wilkinson, Sir Alex Ferguson, Joe Royle, Dave Bassett and Barry Fry, were in agreement that this week, the F&C Thames River Performance of the Week Award should go to Crystal Palace following their excellent 3-1 away win against Brighton & Hove Albion in the npower Championship on Tuesday 27th September 2011.

Palace manager Dougie Freedman will receive a specially engraved crystal football in a presentation to be screened on Sky Soccer Saturday on 1st October 2011.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Just to make it feel even better. :D

Unlucky chaps, looks like your deluded bubble has just been burst by the mighty Eagles!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Congratulations.

You seen the league table recently :wave:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I understand the fact that you won, but at the end of the day we lost a game. It's not like we just got relegated is it. I know it sounds petty but we do still have more points than you, so no you haven't burst our bubble. Do you not also feel it's a bit sad that you get an award for winning 1 game ??

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just goes to show what an achievement beating little old Brighton is for palace. Any self respecting palace fan would be ashamed.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
That's quite a back-handed compliment really.

You have to beat teams as hitherto superior as us to win this sort of award.

Not really, I just means we played really well - as in completely outplayed you, wiped the floor with you, played you off the f***ing pitch.

We completely and utterly outclassed you both on the field of play and in the terraces.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Not really, I just means we played really well - as in completely outplayed you, wiped the floor with you, played you off the f***ing pitch.

We completely and utterly outclassed you both on the field of play and in the terraces.

Will just like to remind you of the league table with us perched 4 points above you, cheers

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Any self respecting palace fan would be ashamed.

What for winning an award for anhillating our rivals 1-3? Yeah real shameful.

Lol, you lot are unfuckingbelievable. You are so f***ing deluded it's unreal.

I have a piece of trivia - who are the first team to defeat the seaweed in a league match at the Amex?

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Another piece of silverware to put next to the Zenith Data Systems Cup :thumbsup:

Sorry, I forgot that the seaweed had a trophy cabinet full to the brim. When was the last time you were in the third tier, was it longer or shorter than 35 years ago?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Sorry, I forgot that the seaweed had a trophy cabinet full to the brim. When was the last time you were in the third tier, was it longer or shorter than 35 years ago?

Calm down dear!! Last time we were in the third tier last season fully aware of that. And i'm aware of your fantastic record of mediocrity & very envious of it.

I thought Palace were the worst League side seen at the Amex this season - which just goes to show how crap we were Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here