Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace win LMA Performance of the Week

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
I have to say you must have a hell of a lot going on in your life as you seem to have taken up residence on this forum, living in the past :whistle:

Are you not posting on a forum?

20 mins each day is hardly an entire lifetime lol.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
when ya sell out come back and give it the big i am :thumbsup:

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Obviously not as I refer back to my earlier post, as the league table shows we are higher, any team can have an off day, the table doesn't lie :)

Okay, we're presently about equal. However, on Tuesday we were much much better. We still are the superior club - better fans, better manager (okay maybe not, but at least our manager is a Palace fan and not someone who is merely using the club as a stepladder in his career), better stadium (not as good or flashy but at least Selhurst has character and soul), better academy, better squad, better location, better pretty much everthing really.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. We have more class than you bumders. We. Are. Superior.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Please remind us [MENTION=21842]CPFCForever[/MENTION] how many of your glorious 35 years have been spent in the top division?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Okay, we're presently about equal. However, on Tuesday we were much much better. We still are the superior club - better fans, better manager (okay maybe not, but at least our manager is a Palace fan and not someone who is merely using the club as a stepladder in his career), better stadium (not as good or flashy but at least Selhurst has character and soul), better academy, better squad, better location, better pretty much everthing really.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. We have more class than you bumders. We. Are. Superior.
As proven by your tinpot crowds, your 4 point deficit and your decrepid ramshackle of a stadium, and your shameful inability to pay the St Johns Ambulance. Twice.

Look at you getting all f***ing uppity after one win. Lets see if you're still the billy big bollox gobshite when we've battered you at your tip to go about 15 points clear of you.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Better location....... Hmmmmm

**** off back to your own chat forums, you looting little Tarmac layers... You lot are a complete shambles.... Bognor Regis won a best in bloom award this summer, it is still a shit hole.... Your tin pot award is more flattering to us you knobs!!!... Go back and loot your own shops like usual you ball bags!!

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
**** off back to your own chat forums, you looting little Tarmac layers... You lot are a complete shambles.... Bognor Regis won a best in bloom award this summer, it is still a shit hole.... Your tin pot award is more flattering to us you knobs!!!... Go back and loot your own shops like usual you ball bags!!

Rather spend my holiday in Bognor Regis than Br*ghton. It's a nicer place and there's less chance of being anally bum raped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here