Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I just can't take the suspense. Friday hurry the feck up!

john-orozco-parents-gif.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS...i cant take no more, the pain is doing me in. This is just unbearable.
I am still totally relaxed. Going for a shower now, pick kids up from school, get myself dolled up and catch the train.

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am still totally relaxed. Going for a shower now, pick kids up from school, get myself dolled up and catch the train.

A man with a plan :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
your optimism just makes me more nervous........ :sick:
If it helps, I'm going to be very nervous by the time we kick off, and especially every time Palace have the ball. I expected the nerves to hit me last Saturday, but it's been good so far, just ignoring it all. Normally I get excited in the build up to games like this, but I just don't want that sick feeling (particularly when we don't get a result until Monday) so I'm choosing to ignore it.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Anyone know which colours the team will be in. What did we wear for the league game.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
2 Hours 15 minutes before leaving Brighton for the game and still relatively calm, Come on the Albion

I am guessing

Kuszczak

Inigo Greer Upson Bridge

Bridcutt

Spanish Hammond Orlandi/Buckley

Barnes Ulloa

Casper, El Abd, Vicente, Lua Lua, Crofts, Dicker (Painter, JFC or March)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I wish I could share your calmness, but I cant get the 3-0 out of my head (the december one!!) I might stop at the Corals on the way home, lump £20 on a Palace win at 6/4 and that way if the unthinkable happens, I walk away with £50. Slight comfort, nothing more.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I wish I could share your calmness, but I cant get the 3-0 out of my head (the december one!!) I might stop at the Corals on the way home, lump £20 on a Palace win at 6/4 and that way if the unthinkable happens, I walk away with £50. Slight comfort, nothing more.

we will not loose this game......

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I feel remarkably relaxed considering this is the single most important game versus palace of all time! A healthy dose of Spanish flair, Gus oozing class over the retarded yokel, 2000 screaming Albion at the Cesspit & Palace bottling it will see us through folks. to coin a phrase we all used to love, Keep the faith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here