Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm working from home today - just can't risk there being a problem with the trains. Right, i've got 12 hours to kill. Cup of tea?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I woke up confident this morning. Now NSC making me nervous. Any team news?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I wrote on my little pad beside my PC early this week that it will be a 1-1 draw ..................that was my head , my heart says it might just be a win whatever we are in dangerous waters WE WILL COME THROUGH THOUGH I AM SURE.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A solid defence, once again, from the classy Kuszchak, Bridge, Upson, Greer, Calderon, Bridcutt ...... will frustrate their limited attacking prowess of late (forget P'boro ..... they always concede a lot due to gung-ho tactics); allowing our brilliant attacking options to overcome them over the 2 legs.

Feeling fairly relaxed.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hopefully Palace won't be able to keep up with our pace and we'll get an early goal or two to settle our nerves. I would take the nil-nil though going into Monday's leg.

Dr Who?

May 9, 2013
All the best for tonight, I hope you guys go up!

Try and enjoy it, and hope to play you again next season.

UP SEAGULLS!!!! :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm in a vicious cycle. Every negative thought I have turns positive, every positive thought I have turns negative. It's a very up and down day for me so far.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
same ref we had for the arsenal game, didnt think he was too bad to be fair. Also only given one straight red and one yellow/red card this year so far.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm working from home today - just can't risk there being a problem with the trains. Right, i've got 12 hours to kill. Cup of tea?

Exactly the same here. And Monday. Just could not contemplate the thought of being stuck on a train and missing the game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is [MENTION=17931]RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased)[/MENTION] 's gig now. He's been bang on form a while. We will get a positive result tonight. Hopefully we have 2 more RBQC match threads to come this season :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
FFS...i cant take no more, the pain is doing me in. This is just unbearable.

"whose that man from argentina
whose that man we all adore
Leanardo is his name
and he scores a goal a game
and we dont miss murray anymore"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would a chant of "are you watching Hereford?" be ott :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here