Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now home, computer on, think Ive sorted the sky streaming, shirt on, food and beer ordered.

READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
On my way to work now. finish at 10:30. Avoiding the result (fingers crossed). Watching as live later. can I just say UP THE ALBION!!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
3 hours to go. That's two football matches.
Nothing else to say, a little nervous now. Stay calm lads, stay calm.

1-dont-panic.jpg

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've been feeling shivery. As a result, I've been drinking too many hot drinks and now feel bloated. Had a game of darts to calm me down - 6 darts to get 101 or more, like the old Bully final. Sadly, no speedboat appeared when I managed to do it. Come on you super Seagulls!

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Just finished work heading up to my mates to set up the 60" telly he's got waiting for me laptop. A fridge full of Keo beer and some tender pork souvlaki waiting to be BBQ'd.
I'm obviously hoping we win but a draw or a narrow defeat wouldn't be so bad in the context of things.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I've been feeling shivery. As a result, I've been drinking too many hot drinks and now feel bloated. Had a game of darts to calm me down - 6 darts to get 101 or more, like the old Bully final. Sadly, no speedboat appeared when I managed to do it. Come on you super Seagulls!

Can i offer you your BFH?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
2 Hours 15 minutes before leaving Brighton for the game and still relatively calm, Come on the Albion

I am guessing

Kuszczak

Inigo Greer Upson Bridge

Bridcutt

Spanish Hammond Orlandi/Buckley

Barnes Ulloa

Casper, El Abd, Vicente, Lua Lua, Crofts, Dicker (Painter, JFC or March)

For some reason, your guess at what the team might look like has made me even more nervous - the reality of this game now being less than 3 hours away is kicking in....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Holloway will revert to type, tactics wise. I think he will pay a tight triangle of three in the middle Jedinak-Garvan-Dikgacoi and get both full backs to push up. Zaha with a free role.

That means we will have to have one out and out winger on from the start, Buckley ? Vicente in the middle?

Palace team: (predicted)

01 Speroni
02 Ward
21 Moxey
27 Delaney
33 Gabbidon
07 Williams
08 Dikgacoi
10 Garvan
15 Jedinak
16 Zaha
17 Murray

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
CMS is in the studio on SS1 for this one

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just about to have some dindins in the hope it will settle my churning stomach.

Then it's Albion shirt on, beers out and eyes glued to the box in shear panic and hope.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sitting here quite calm with a bottle of water would you believe and player already connected and there is in this room total silence but when the game starts that will be quite different
SEAGULLSGET INTO EM!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here