Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to Oscar

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Orlandi, KLL and Andrews made the difference today. Only Calderon and Ulloa played well before the substitutions.

Excuse me - Upson. Best player on pitch today. Didn't put a foot wrong, superb performance.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I'd have given March a go. We created nothing till we got Kaz going wide. Subs worked though, so I'll give him credit for making them.

This. Sticking Kaz down the middle was bizarre and daft.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More's the point, what's happened to Lopez? Shadow of last years form
I did think there was a glimpse of things to come, and glories past, early on.
But sadly still not there yet.

I thought the crowd was a bit harsh, and quick to get on his back, while the bulk of the team was also having a shocker.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The first hour was the most shambolic display at the Amex so far by a long way.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
The first hour was the most shambolic display at the Amex so far by a long way.

agree totally. first game for me today and I have to say we seem to have taken a massive step backwards. OG seems to have chosen a new system and not seemed to tell the team how it works. There were players out there at the beginning of the second half that did not seem to give a shit. We don't seem to pass out from the back any more, play very narrow and chip the ball up field at every opportunity- sorry but that just won't get us into the playoffs this year. Also we don't seem to be playing as a team and just 11 individuals which I remember from Russel Slades reign. Hopefully we are doing this because of all the injuries otherwise we are fecked.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
agree totally. first game for me today and I have to say we seem to have taken a massive step backwards. OG seems to have chosen a new system and not seemed to tell the team how it works. We don't seem to pass out from the back any more, play very narrow and chip the ball up field at every opportunity- sorry but that just won't get us into the playoffs this year. I am only hope that we are doing this because of injuries otherwise we are fecked.

Yes, of course poyet managed to instill his entire system in five league games too....

I think the signs are encouraging and just can't understand the negativity from some people.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lopez is not good enough at this moment in time. Buckley was dire as well.

Good substitutions, though it was hardly rocket science.

Orlandi and Andrews superb.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
First hour we were sleepwalking horribly, which gave Millwall encouragement to have a go. Things only turned around when Kaz came on. After that, Millwall's No.2 was a red card waiting to happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
agree totally. first game for me today and I have to say we seem to have taken a massive step backwards. OG seems to have chosen a new system and not seemed to tell the team how it works. We don't seem to pass out from the back any more, play very narrow and chip the ball up field at every opportunity- sorry but that just won't get us into the playoffs this year. I am only hope that we are doing this because of injuries otherwise we are fecked.
Millwall came for the point they left with, and stifled us in the process.

Today was not representative of the season.

We started the season poorly, but have been showing signs of improvement under Oscar's system.
I think Oscar will have learned a lot from today, but won't be in that position again, well not for 2 games, anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here