Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town and their amazing crowds!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Only the Johnstone Paints trophy though. I bet we've had one or two gates of 2,000 at Withdean for that competition (although most have indeed been a lot higher)

2006 Vs Boston - 1,740
2007 Vs Barnet - 1,995
2008 Vs Orient - 2,157
Qf Vs Swindon - 2,234

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Our crowds have been disappointing up till now,so the £10 deal for season ticket holders of Premier and Championship clubs comes into affect for this Saturdays match with the mighty Rochdale.
So if any Brighton fans fancy popping up the A23 to help boost our crowds then your most welcome.
You could have a decent Indian meal afterwards at the Downsman pub or try the New moon(previously half moon)pub which has reopened and now also serves Indian food.We have seen 5 or 6 pubs taken over by Indians and its worked out really well for them.I guess football,beer and indan food just can't go wrong.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have watched Crawley over the years but always been a Brighton Fan I always look to see how Crawley have got on.The problem in Crawley not those that follow Brighton but the London Plastics and the Palace fans in Social Housing you have had to take because they keep burning down Croydon :ffsparr:
Keep going improve your ground and I like Gregory. Good luck red Side of Sussex.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I've been to watch crawley a handful if times (because I used to print their match day programmes) and it's not a bad day out to be fair. For a tenner I might do it....

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I think most fans in Crawley are arsenal and Chelsea to be honest... But as a Sussex palace fan i go and watch Crawley about 10 ties a season And have been twice this season already and I am a season ticket holder at palace. The more pro teams on the south the better

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I think most fans in Crawley are arsenal and Chelsea to be honest... But as a Sussex palace fan i go and watch Crawley about 10 ties a season And have been twice this season already and I am a season ticket holder at palace. The more pro teams on the south the better

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Many of your fans also support a Premiership team. There's no reason that will stop Crawleys gate growing any more than it stopped yours.
Dream on, feeder town for Gatwick is all Crawley will ever be. The population have no loyalty to their home town, probably got more loyalty to the middle east.......

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Our crowds have been disappointing up till now,so the £10 deal for season ticket holders of Premier and Championship clubs comes into affect for this Saturdays match with the mighty Rochdale.
So if any Brighton fans fancy popping up the A23 to help boost our crowds then your most welcome.
You could have a decent Indian meal afterwards at the Downsman pub or try the New moon(previously half moon)pub which has reopened and now also serves Indian food.We have seen 5 or 6 pubs taken over by Indians and its worked out really well for them.I guess football,beer and indan food just can't go wrong.

Only been in the Downsman once but have heard good reports about the food. The Half Moon and the vast majority of pubs in Crawley are dives. Drinking in Crawley is pretty much shit and i try to avoid the place. Very few pubs are cask marque too.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I didn't know of the £10 offer. Thanks for informing us. Crawley Town are a Sussex club and I wish them well. I'll probably pop along for the Fleetwood match, the curry pubs being the clincher.

Edit: It appears to be just for the Rochdale game. Shame it doesn't apply to when Albion are away.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here