Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on...Who has upset the MASSIVE?

Athelwulf

Jan 29, 2016
There were quite a few Brighton fans suitably impressed by that as they got their phones out and started taking pictures of it. I stood there shaking my head in disbelief that all my years of watching football, it has come to this.

I also couldn't believe how many Yorkshire people could afford mobile phones!

We can't. Half of us don't even have running water, nor the most basic of amenities. It's grim up north. The phones were probably "acquired". Lol.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.png

Sea world shamu stadium :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a shame Wednesday weren't promoted - maybe this absolutely enormous club (that clearly has the ability to turn the heads of nearly every professional footballer in this division) might have enjoyed higher average gates than little old Brighton for the first time in six seasons.

As it is, they will probably have to endure Albion finishing comfortably above them for the 5th time in six seasons, and smaller crowds rattling around in their rickety old rust bucket of a stadium (that is clearly too big for them) than we have season ticket holders - and that's with the help of bigger away supports than we will see down here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps we can just drive all our best players up there so they can have a trial ?

Are there any players which Wednesday have released which might lower themselves to play for little old Brighton to soften the blow ?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I remember the match where Wednesday were battling with Palace over relegation. They did a very good job of not relegating Palace to league 1. Had it not been for them drawing, poogate would have never happened.

Therefore, Wednesday potentially denied us promotion twice yet still have been proven to be utterly useless themselves, good job :clap2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wanted Hull to go up because they finished so comfortably above Wednesday that it's removed a genuine rival from next season's promotion battle. The only downside is another set of threads full of bum jokes, Sid James faces and appalling grammar and the fact that those threads getting re-posted here is as inevitable as them staying down again.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Looking at their wish list, quite a few for Knockaert and Dunk and a couple for Bruno. Why don't they go the whole hog, and switch their allegiance to us?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking at their wish list, quite a few for Knockaert and Dunk and a couple for Bruno. Why don't they go the whole hog, and switch their allegiance to us?
This goonery really has to stop.

Knockaert - 3 years left on contract.
Dunk - 4 years left on contract.
Bruno - Just signed new contract.

Let them have Elvis and O'Grady instead.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

But their heads have been turned by playing at Hillsborough (Apparently) oh and their owner is considerably richer than ours..Oh and we are Tinpot!

On the other hand...Out of all their mega stars I would only consider signing the keeper if Stockdale got injured...Says it all really!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This goonery really has to stop.

Knockaert - 3 years left on contract.
Dunk - 4 years left on contract.
Bruno - Just signed new contract.

Let them have Elvis and O'Grady instead.

Damn you beat me to it with the contract length. What clueless SLICES.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Because the MASSIVE fans thought Knocky & Bruno doesn't fancy playing at Withdean II and wants to move to the 4,000,000 capacity Hillsborough! [emoji38]

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nobody takes Wednesday :lolol: seriously apart from their own fans. And to be completely fair I know quite a few who don't have this weird obsession that they are MASSIVE and deserve to be in the top division. Most I've spoken to admit that they were nowhere near good enough to go up this season and were lucky to get to the final. As usual, the tools spoil it for everyone else.

One thing I'll not stand for though is them slagging off our stadium when they play in that godforsaken dump of a ground at the shit end of the city.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
forestieri, Wallace, bannan, westwood would all be nice cover for our 1st team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here