Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on...Who has upset the MASSIVE?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There's a mix of comments on there, as there usually is on threads of that type on every forum. One of their fans wades into them and says that many of them are arrogant and it's no surprise that some other clubs' fans have taken a dislike. Some of the posts that are critical of us have an element of truth, to be fair. There's one post that says we had 4 chances (Derby, Boro, Wednesday twice) and blew them all. That is essentially correct, although we would argue there were a number of extenuating factors. Derby was entirely self-inflicted, was it not?

we sold ourselves short this season ...drew when we should have won and lost stupid games .........my gut feeling now is we may have missed the boat for a few years but that all hinges on 3 or 4 QUALITY signings,,,kayal & stephens are poetry....have ktf for 35 years...not gonna stop now.....:albion:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Really can't understand the bad feeling towards Wednesday .
They really are the proverbial sleeping giant, and should be in the top tier.
You had 4 cracks at them last season, and didn't beat them once, so maybe it comes from that ?
Fancy them to do well next season.

i'm sure i can hear your mum calling you in for your nappy change.....jesus christ man ....why dont you just **** off...!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There would appear to be at least one voice of reason up t'north:-

Played them four times this season...0 wins, 1 goal scored against us.

Funny thing is, if they just beat us once, they'll either be promoted automatically, or would have been at Wembley yesterday

boik

You had 4 cracks at them last season, and didn't beat them once, so maybe it comes from that ?

Coo, I remember when league football used to be based on a 46 game season!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I saw that as well, the only other explanation is that they believe AK just won't turn up for pre-season due to epic flouncing...I guess?

There appear to be a number of folk who think Knockeart was a loan. All credit to how well the club did with him. Only speaking yesterday to a Chelsea ST holding friend who thought he was a great loan signing.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
There appear to be a number of folk who think Knockeart was a loan. All credit to how well the club did with him. Only speaking yesterday to a Chelsea ST holding friend who thought he was a great loan signing.

Well I guess he's not wrong, he would have been a great loan signing...

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

piss off ****:tosser:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's pointless debating on another club's forum, when the residents don't know the facts. It's never going to turn out well, as they're so biased, they wouldn't listen to reason.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The worst thing about the Owls board is summed up in two of the first three posts:

They are compleaty over the moon after yesterday's result,it's there best result of the season.They are so confident for next season it's unreal.

They'll be full of confidence until their raided for all their players.

Appalling grammar.

However I did enjoy the tweet, which I think was posted by a Rotherham fan

Massive.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe massive want him on loan? Doesn't seem any more unrealistic than the rest of their ramblings.

I think that's what one of their entries suggested. Or signing him outright. That's a little optimistic there. Although best not throw stones. I've seen worse on here.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's all this crap about 4 chances. Had we beaten Derby we wouldn't have been promoted we would still had to get a point at Boro.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
What's all this crap about 4 chances. Had we beaten Derby we wouldn't have been promoted we would still had to get a point at Boro.

We had four chances to beat them this season. If we'd have won one of the league games rather than drawing both 0-0 we'd have gone up. If we'd managed to beat them in one of the play off games, we could have gone to Wembley

Athelwulf

Jan 29, 2016
The worst thing about the Owls board is summed up in two of the first three posts:

They are compleaty over the moon after yesterday's result,it's there best result of the season.They are so confident for next season it's unreal.

They'll be full of confidence until their raided for all their players.

Appalling grammar.

However I did enjoy the tweet, which I think was posted by a Rotherham fan

View attachment 75285

Lol. Rotherham used to average around 3000, although I think they're up to 8000 now. Owls fans usually refer to Rotherham as "toytown". They have a sort of love-in with Sheffield United. Wednesday have more of an affinity with Barnsley, and Blades fans often refer to Wednesday as "south Barnsley". Sheffield and Rotherham is one conurbation, so really we have three teams. But only one of them is massive. :)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Not met a single decent Wednesday fan, fair few here in Lincoln.

Your obsession with your status is tinpot as ****, no one other than Wednesday fans give a flying **** about your shithouse club. It's sort of like, the football version of Noel Edmonds. Desperate to remain relevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here