Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on...Who has upset the MASSIVE?

Athelwulf

Jan 29, 2016
Not met a single decent Wednesday fan, fair few here in Lincoln.

Your obsession with your status is tinpot as ****, no one other than Wednesday fans give a flying **** about your shithouse club. It's sort of like, the football version of Noel Edmonds. Desperate to remain relevant.

An attitude which does you great credit, Greers. Lol. I'll not hear word against Noel Edmonds. I used to watch Swapshop as a boy. Lol

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
They like to overstate things those Wednesday fans!

massive.jpg

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
This is getting very boring.
I think its much more healthy to hate bent, incompetent refs rather than other clubs and even whole cities. Even Croydon produced the affable Roy Hodgson.

I'm afraid a great season has been tarnished by whinging crying Brighton fans,we fell short at the end thats football! Playoffs have been brilliant for football! Arrogance has replaced that great fighting spirit we had as a fanbase! Need to get back to supporting the team rather than moaning when things go against us!:moo:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm afraid a great season has been tarnished by whinging crying Brighton fans,we fell short at the end thats football! Playoffs have been brilliant for football! Arrogance has replaced that great fighting spirit we had as a fanbase! Need to get back to supporting the team rather than moaning when things go against us!:moo:
Scraping the bottom of the barrel here, Rev. Utter nonsense talking about arrogance. The only whinging around here is your ever-present whine.

You really are a misery-guts, always looking for something to pick holes in.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
They need to get over themselves. Great they took 39k to Wembley, sadly only about 19k average for league games. Move on !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There's a mix of comments on there, as there usually is on threads of that type on every forum. One of their fans wades into them and says that many of them are arrogant and it's no surprise that some other clubs' fans have taken a dislike. Some of the posts that are critical of us have an element of truth, to be fair. There's one post that says we had 4 chances (Derby, Boro, Wednesday twice) and blew them all. That is essentially correct, although we would argue there were a number of extenuating factors. Derby was entirely self-inflicted, was it not?

We had four chances to beat them this season. If we'd have won one of the league games rather than drawing both 0-0 we'd have gone up. If we'd managed to beat them in one of the play off games, we could have gone to Wembley

I should have quoted this post 're the four chances. Besides had we beat them in the league once my point still remains that we would still have had to draw at Boro and its wrong to answer "well we did" as it would have been an entirely different game had Boro needed to win.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Didn't see the TINPOT phone TORCH show at Wembley either, hopefully that will be a ONE off

There were quite a few Brighton fans suitably impressed by that as they got their phones out and started taking pictures of it. I stood there shaking my head in disbelief that all my years of watching football, it has come to this.

I also couldn't believe how many Yorkshire people could afford mobile phones!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What's football and who are/is/what are massive....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's pointless debating on another club's forum, when the residents don't know the facts. It's never going to turn out well, as they're so biased, they wouldn't listen to reason.

You're absolutely right. One post on that Wednesday forum mentioned Withdean, meaning it as some sort of insult, whereas it's part of our proud history and I seem to remember going up several times there, once at least while a certain MASSIVE club stayed behind in League One.

In fact, it's a reminder that we, at least, have had a history in the past 20 years and won some glorious battles on and off the pitch in that time. Some clubs' history is rather more ancient than that ....

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Now after reading that well informed rounded and balanced view in their fans forum (they certainly have done their homework on us ) which incidently is far bigger and better than any other forum in the history of forums , I do believe they have been posting on it for a lot longer than any other football clubs fans also, so I have been reliably informed ,in fact clubs all around the country look up to them with glazed admiring glances and secretly wish they could support a club with such a rich impressive vein of successful history, so I and thousands of football fans all over the country doff our caps and salute you SW for your ability to accept others who are not as fortunate as yourselves in the football hierachy and bow to your superiority on and off the pitch and thank you for allowing us and all other clubs in every league who are all tin pot and inferior to have something to work towards and aspire too. And of course allowing us all to share in your sublime colourful rich tapestry of history and success ,which incidently is not in the slightest bit remotely relevant today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here