Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You thieving pikeys wouldn't know anything about fairness when it comes to finances-as your creditors found out both times you screwed them out of millions.

What's with the insults Brian ?
I've been quite civil all day passing on my info.
Some of you need to put the rivalry to one side.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anything less than £5kk from CPFC2010 would be a complete giveaway....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ollie wants a number of players but very few (none?) Want to come for quite a few very obvious reasons.

We've got a few and a few more tomorrow I reckon . It's intresting Bridders wants it I thought he hated us ?

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
I think a lot of you are underestimating Bridcutts worth. Good defensive midfielders are hard to come by. The bidding should start at £8 million - and if I was Tony I wouldn't sell till the £10 million mark has been reached. That goes for Ulloa too.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Exactly where has this Mail journo got that Bridders would want to leave for Palace? That's a pretty bold claim to make, and one I really find very hard to believe. Surely it's a wind up.

I can believe the cheeky bid being made as Holloway is desperate for players and has an axe to grind with us after poogate, apparently. But the idea that Bridcutt is itching for a move there seems to have no basis beyond the fact that he'd get to play in the Premier League for a season.

If he's going in this window it would have to be to a proper Prem club, otherwise the backlash from fans would be immeasurably severe.

albionite

May 20, 2009
What's with the insults Brian ?
I've been quite civil all day passing on my info.
Some of you need to put the rivalry to one side.

Come on Se you haven't been civil and only been passing on info you have been on a wind up all day regardless of how subtle you have been doing it.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Exactly where has this Mail journo got that Bridders would want to leave for Palace? That's a pretty bold claim to make, and one I really find very hard to believe. Surely it's a wind up.

I can believe the cheeky bid being made as Holloway is desperate for players and has an axe to grind with us after poogate, apparently. But the idea that Bridcutt is itching for a move there seems to have no basis beyond the fact that he'd get to play in the Premier League for a season.

If he's going in this window it would have to be to a proper Prem club, otherwise the backlash from fans would be immeasurably severe.

His agent, probably. Agents tell papers all sorts of stuff to try and put pressure on clubs.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

We've got a few and a few more tomorrow I reckon . It's intresting Bridders wants it I thought he hated us ?

I have it on very good authority that he wants nothing to do with Palace.

Nothing to do with him being turned down previously. All to do with wanting the next level and to build from there. Palace don't provide that but rumours of him wanting to go may encourage clubs who would provide that platform.

Can't blame him for wanting the next level short career after all. Luckily Palace aren't the next level.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Se20 believing that if he writes it then it will become fact in 1200 posts on his rivals forum in 10 months.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think a lot of you are underestimating Bridcutts worth. Good defensive midfielders are hard to come by. The bidding should start at £8 million - and if I was Tony I wouldn't sell till the £10 million mark has been reached. That goes for Ulloa too.

You won't get that much .

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
around 5M is a very good amount, shouldn't accept much less.. If anything at all

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
First, Glenn Murray, then Big Belly and his Dad, now they want Leo and Bridders, where will it end?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I have it on very good authority that he wants nothing to do with Palace.

Nothing to do with him being turned down previously. All to do with wanting the next level and to build from there. Palace don't provide that but rumours of him wanting to go may encourage clubs who would provide that platform.

Can't blame him for wanting the next level short career after all. Luckily Palace aren't the next level.

I think we are the next level . Tomorrow will be intresting .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here