[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Bloom can ask for however much he wants.

He can, but the last thing anyone wants is for Palace to bid for Bridcutt, Bridcutt wants to leave and then spends a season moaning and playing shit because he's disillusioned and wasn't allowed to make the step up. If it really is true that he wants to leave then it's Tony's job to make sure he gets the best price he can.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If they went in too early, other clubs would jump in.

nothing stops other clubs jumping in this late either, he has an agent, he'll know any interested parties. its too low and too late to be anything other than stirring. at the end of the day the club can say no which with no chance to get a replacment in and value, isnt going to happen. its not a serious bid, if theres even been one. im pretty certain, alligences aside, he'd want to go to a more established Premiership club, so the story doesnt add up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
On the basis that you know the square root of **** all I'd suggest you're talking bollocks

I'd suggest TB can't/ won't pay any transfer fees unless he sells first.
Your transfer policy so far this season reflects that.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

It's because of Financial Fair Play. Not something Palace would be familiar with given their history.

albionite

May 20, 2009
He can, but the last thing anyone wants is for Palace to bid for Bridcutt, Bridcutt wants to leave and then spends a season moaning and playing shit because he's disillusioned and wasn't allowed to make the step up. If it really is true that he wants to leave then it's Tony's job to make sure he gets the best price he can.

Why don't you just come out and tell everyone your a palace fan and save everyone the trouble.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Or maybe our new head coach is working with what he's got for now as he's new to dealing with transfers in a different way from what he's used to. Do you actually know anything about TB or is it guesswork and bullshit?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I don't think TB can .
Actually as he is an Albion player he can

Parrish "hello Tony , how much do you want for Bridcutt?"
Bloom "£10 million"
Parrish "we'll give you 1.75"
Bloom "Thanks but no thanks, now off you pop back to poundland"

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's because of Financial Fair Play. Not something Palace would be familiar with given their history.

I'm quite aware of the implications of FFP thank you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

On the basis that you know the square root of **** all I'd suggest you're talking bollocks

I've just put these quotes in the right order.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm quite aware of the implications of FFP thank you.

You thieving pikeys wouldn't know anything about fairness when it comes to finances-as your creditors found out both times you screwed them out of millions.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If they went in too early, other clubs would jump in.
Left it late for a reason.

Hello Pee Wee, I've missed you. You've been shy lately but this has got you excited, but pleased you might have wasted 90p to read a loadda test eye kills at the chance of nicking our lovely boy. But it's fat chance, and if you did you'd need all your Prem dosh to pay for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports