Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Where can I complain about the dads who took their young daughters into the Gent's Loo's in the Upper North Stand :eek:

The game was absolute gash by the way :moo:

This is why we need non-binary, gender fluid loos with unisex, safe standing urinals. BHAFC is still stuck in the Stone Age.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Next season if we get a home cup game they can play it at Withdean. Cant see more than a few hundred wanting to go !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I didn't go but when I think of the memories of last season - winning at B'muff, the replay win over WBA making me feel better after a health scare the night before, beating Derby with Ashley Cole scoring, the incredible Millwall tie and the day out at Wembley. It's a bit of a sickener but there's no distractions now and securing Premier League football for next season is Potter's plan.

I'll still watch some of the cup matches but it's not the same. I hope an unexpected team wins it like West Ham.
Like West Ham maybe - but please not actually West Ham! Bunch of chavs squatting in the football stadium equivalent of a council house.............

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Hopefully a wake up call for uncle Tony to get the check book out this window. The second tier is dire and desperately needs strengthening

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Never mind second tier! By my reckoning seven of the players that finished the match are first team regulars....

This was all about lack of desire to win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just watched the replay, glad I missed this game, along with most of the players.
The way we deal with headed balls in the area is abysmal and needs training sessions for that alone.
A few half decent performances but not enough to overcome a team that came to play football.
Would be ironic if we had no cup runs and still got relegated, just saying.
Have never known why we got Bong in the first place and never will, maybe the players thought they would walk this one.
Not enough consistency game to game for my liking and this could be our undoing, good game to bad game ratio is only consistency we have.
Up early today, got to work.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was so bad it was untrue, those players should be giving their wages back this week. They didn't even appear to be trying at times. Very strange.

Still on to Everton.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
That was absolute tripe. First half - great play in our own half, but, as usual, crap in the final third. Second half - just crap. No urgency at all. They looked as if they thought they would win by just being on the pitch (I chose not to use the words "turning up" becasuse none of them bleddy well turned up).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Have never known why we got Bong in the first place and never will.

We signed him because

- he was available on a free
- he impressed against us for Wigan
- he’s a Cameroon international
- he’s a bloody decent defender at left back (not wing back), especially at Championship level
- Chris Hughton, a full back himself, rated him

He’s gone on to play nearly 100 times for the club in a promotion winning side and the Premier League.

Hope that helps you understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here