Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One for the stattos: When was the last time that we got beat at home by both Sheffield clubs in the same season without scoring a goal and come to that hardly having a shot. I do not know the answer hence asking.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Far more worrying that the first team lost to Sheffield United than the reserves lost to a better Wednesday team.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One for the stattos: When was the last time that we got beat at home by both Sheffield clubs in the same season without scoring a goal and come to that hardly having a shot. I do not know the answer hence asking.

We just don’t score enough goals. At any level. So often the problem over so many seasons. Defence is different matter but we’re just so barren for extended periods, with a smattering of one nils to keep us going. Too many players can’t score, especially our midfield. Been our Achilles for a while now.

I’ve never got any sense that the players can get themselves up for cup games given the stratospheric occasions of Premier League games. Last season was a blip, Andone should have got sent off against the Baggies and that ridiculous March fluke that rescued the dire Millwall performance.

I’ve made my peace with this, I’ll never have any expectations in cup games while we remain at this level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here