[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
1000011010.jpg
i just love how bought into the club RDZ is... Even his left eye brow is in the shape of the seagull from the club badge!

Great result today, great performance.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wow. I never saw a single game of MacAllsiter at the level Gilmour played today.

Van Hecke and Ferguson simply have to start ahead of Welbeck and Webster. They were sensational!

Why do we always have to do this with players who leave us after we play well and win? MacAllister was amazing for us, anyone saying he wasn’t is either bitter or lying.
They are different players as well really. With different specific strengths and skills.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why do we always have to do this with players who leave us after we play well and win? MacAllister was amazing for us, anyone saying he wasn’t is either bitter or lying.
It is very poor form, McAllister was amazing for us, won a World Cup with an assist in the final as a Brighton player but still people slag him off as he got a deserved transfer to a better club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The Newcastle fans were immense today. Constant noise in that second half and after the match all seemed relatively cheerful and friendly.
Last 15 mins after the game was lost ..give them credit for staying …but the applause they gave their team at end of the game after a poor defensive display was weird….too much time spent in the sun

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was special. Really, really special. And a special atmosphere - well done all - I forget just how good we are up against bought dirty money players. Superb.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last 15 mins after the game was lost ..give them credit for staying …but the applause they gave their team at end of the game after a poor defensive display was weird….too much time spent in the sun
They literally started making noise on the 85th minute. ‘We’re mental and the best fans’. It was like it was for the cameras like smug behEddie. They were sound outside but I did point out they only started singing on 85 mins. Odd. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We were superb throughout.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
They literally started making noise on the 85th minute. ‘We’re mental and the best fans’. It was like it was for the cameras like smug behEddie. They were sound outside but I did point out they only started singing on 85 mins. Odd. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We were superb thrthroughout
It.was about 80 mins they suddenly went into 'look at us we're mental passionate geordies with our tops off' mode, after being stunned into near silence for ages before that (and pretty average before that). All felt quite fake imo, especially as after the game they all seemed pretty pissed off for obvious reasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports