Bridcutt to Palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry, your blindedness shone through in the first line. Both are good players but Bridcutt is streets ahead of the big Aussie who couldn't even pass a ball when he first joined you and all your fans wanted him out...

The difference between the two is Bridcutt has the finesse and skill playing the DM role while Jedinak likes the barge and elbow approach.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
3 years from now Palace will cease to exist.I am confident that they can get that match ball.

JCL with an April 2011 join date I presume?

During 30 years of you stranded in the wilderness the vast majority of us wanted you to get back to playing us. We enjoyed the rivalry, we wanted to play you as often as possible. Certainly a fair few of us signed the infamous 'give Bright & Hove Albion a new home' petition. I know I certainly did. We've been involved in REMF and have donated to it even though our charity is the Geoff Thomas Foundation. This quote right here fishing or not shows just how classy some of BHA's fans really are.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'm gutted to say I've just been texted this by a well connected palace fan as well - of course he may have read it on twitter and be winding me up...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not for £3M, surely!? We'd be mugs to accept anything less than £5M.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We won't sell for £3m, but we might for somewhere between £4m and £5m. Can't see him joining Palace though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
JCL with an April 2011 join date I presume?

During 30 years of you stranded in the wilderness the vast majority of us wanted you to get back to playing us. We enjoyed the rivalry, we wanted to play you as often as possible. Certainly a fair few of us signed the infamous 'give Bright & Hove Albion a new home' petition. I know I certainly did. We've been involved in REMF and have donated to it even though our charity is the Geoff Thomas Foundation. This quote right here fishing or not shows just how classy some of BHA's fans really are.

30 years? We played each other twice in 1988/89 please stop posting rubbish Palace,btw that was my 2nd season

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
You are spot on Gold.

A very overrated side that basically fell apart in the last 3 months apart from the last two play off games. Without their best two players in the side I would expect carnage next season - they look to be retaining the majority of carthorses that laboured through those painful months. They will be cut adrift at the bottom of the Prem by X-mas and then it will be a mass panic - they will be buying everyone (a la QPR) who is prepared to move to a half full shithole in the worse part of London. Great fun ahead.

Yep we're shit, but you're shitter, and spineless. We'll take the £65m and £59m parachute money. And £20m sundries.

You can have the 25,000 clackers and fans that f@ck off early coz the trains might be a little tardy. Same old BHA comedy club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep we're shit, but you're shitter, and spineless. We'll take the £65m and £59m parachute money. And £20m sundries.

You can have the 25,000 clackers and fans that f@ck early coz the trains might be a little tardy. Same old BHA comedy club.

Bridcutt still thinks we're a better club than Palace.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

You can have the 25,000 clackers and fans that f@ck early coz the trains might be a little tardy. Same old BHA comedy club.

And yet half your support are against modern football and plastic premier dreams.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well he certainly did before his team were comfortably eclipsed by them in the playoffs. I'm not certain if his opinion has been canvassed since then, but this time he certainly hasn't made any press releases to that effect, that I'm aware of.

His press release today is stating how he wants to get fit ready for next season which is why he isn't playing for Scotland tomorrow. As it stands at the moment, he would fail a medical.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports