Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They have to fill all those column inches some how...make believe bllx

Like the £100m promotion is worth? Bt because it's palace all of a sudden it becomes £120m

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Like the £100m promotion is worth? Bt because it's palace all of a sudden it becomes £120m

Again, everyone calls its the £120m game. In fact the daily mail called it the £145m game. But we all know all we get is £60m and the rest is made of parachute payments...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Duh, that was Zaha, you know the player who went to Man Utd for 15mill who you said we wouldn't get 2mill for...

No we said he was worth £3.5M tops :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's some random using #DailyMirror not @DailyMirror.. HUGE difference ffs.

Someone on there saying it was in the mirror today but surely someone on Nsc would've noticed this earlier today?!

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

It's probably from this article. The ten Championship stars that Premier League clubs should be looking at

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-ten-championship-stars-1936028

Contained within the article - "he may wish to join teams that like to build from the back - like Liverpool, Norwich, Palace ":rotlf:

Hoofball Palace building from the back ? - I presume whoever wrote this article has never seen Palace play.

The Daily Mirror is the paper that allows the idiot Worzel to spout his Palace shit on a weekly basis

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Contained within the article - "he may wish to join teams that like to build from the back - like Liverpool, Norwich, Palace ":rotlf:

Hoofball Palace building from the back ? - I presume whoever wrote this article has never seen Palace play.

Palace will be horribly found out,they were suited to getting up,we would have stayed up,i fear for them

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Again, everyone calls its the £120m game. In fact the daily mail called it the £145m game. But we all know all we get is £60m and the rest is made of parachute payments...

£60M for finishing bottom of the Premier League and 4 annual parachute payments of £15M. Blackburn are rumoured to have made a £40M loss last season after being relegated from the Premier League.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
£60M for finishing bottom of the Premier League and 4 annual parachute payments of £15M. Blackburn are rumoured to have made a £40M loss last season after being relegated from the Premier League.

3 years from now Palace will cease to exist.I am confident that they can get that match ball.

Vincenzo

Jun 6, 2013

The Daily Mirror is the paper that allows the idiot Worzel to spout his Palace shit on a weekly basis

TBH i dont even rate him but i really hope we get him because Brighton fans really are deluded when they say we play hoof football and that bridcutt is better then jedinak, both times we beat you this season we ouplayed you and jedinak won our player of the year ahead of a man who scored 30 goals (you may know him) and probably the best player in the championship in terms of pure skill and ability, im sure bridcutt is a decent player but its jedinak every day for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace will be horribly found out,they were suited to getting up,we would have stayed up,i fear for them

More suited to the play offs. Peaked at the right time. Lottery. We were of course the 4th best team in the lg last yr. Palace 5th.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TBH i dont even rate him but i really hope we get him because Brighton fans really are deluded when they say we play hoof football and that bridcutt is better then jedinak, both times we beat you this season we ouplayed you and jedinak won our player of the year ahead of a man who scored 30 goals (you may know him) and probably the best player in the championship in terms of pure skill and ability, im sure bridcutt is a decent player but its jedinak every day for me.

Sorry, your blindedness shone through in the first line. Both are good players but Bridcutt is streets ahead of the big Aussie who couldn't even pass a ball when he first joined you and all your fans wanted him out...

You are spot on Gold.

A very overrated side that basically fell apart in the last 3 months apart from the last two play off games. Without their best two players in the side I would expect carnage next season - they look to be retaining the majority of carthorses that laboured through those painful months. They will be cut adrift at the bottom of the Prem by X-mas and then it will be a mass panic - they will be buying everyone (a la QPR) who is prepared to move to a half full shithole in the worse part of London. Great fun ahead.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
More suited to the play offs. Peaked at the right time. Lottery. We were of course the 4th best team in the lg last yr. Palace 5th.

They nearly blew it,lottery? your right there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are spot on Gold.

A very overrated side that basically fell apart in the last 3 months apart from the last two play off games. Without their best two players in the side I would expect carnage next season - they look to be retaining the majority of carthorses that laboured through those painful months. They will be cut adrift at the bottom of the Prem by X-mas and then it will be a mass panic - they will be buying everyone (a la QPR) who is prepared to move to a half full shithole in the worse part of London. Great fun ahead.

can't wait to see their attendances plummet....... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here