Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
In regards to Bridcutt, he'd be better of joining us than staying at a Championship club that will be mid-table at best next season.

Now I know why they call it the silly season.

Let me explain.... Bridcutt is too good for you shower, when he goes it will be to someone better than Palace. Theres no point in him joining a club with little chance of staying up. Bridcutt will most likely end up at a side like Swansea or Fulham where theres a chance of a top 10 finish

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Let me explain.... Bridcutt is too good for you shower, when he goes it will be to someone better than Palace. Theres no point in him joining a club with little chance of staying up. Bridcutt will most likely end up at a side like Swansea or Fulham where theres a chance of a top 10 finish

If established Prem clubs like Fulham or Swansea come in for him then it'll be hard for us to compete with them on wages. But we could offer him 38 games a season which i doubt they would do.

P.s with all due respect, if we are a 'shower' what does that make you? And isn't it time you changed your sig? That result really means nothing now in the grand scheme of last season.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

I'm not disagreeing with you entirely, but why would it be better for him to stay at Brighton than join a Premier League side in CPFC? Even if we get relegated which is considered likely by most, surely he'd get far more exposure than with yourselves who could face a difficult season yourselves?

I agree he'll probably end up at a more established club than ourselves but I don't see why it would be a backwards step.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
His confidence could be destroyed if he joins a team that plays direct football. :wink:

Better off staying with a team that passes the ball, though of course if Pulis ends up as our manager that could change.... :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Interest mounting from other Premier League clubs willing to make sensible offers for Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here