Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I refuse to read any more of this new palarse fans forum----------DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIALOGUE with the trolls------they are just on a wind up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Why were premier league teams (soton and reading if I remember right) after him in january then? Passed up or couldn't afford or didn't want to join you or maybe your rumour was/is balls in the first place?

I'm sure ,if true, Reading will be back in for him now they are in the championship.
Southampton will probably be looking elsewhere.
I'm sure if they were serious about him in January,a bid would have followed .
Personally, hope we sign Phillips.

Coming from the geek who said Palace will fail to make the playoffs.
We may go down but again we are playing in a whole different division to you boys again keep clutching at straws statto.
We own your arses

With 10 minutes remaining of the final league game of the season you were a Bolton & Forest goal from slipping out of the play-offs. Not a bad prediction seeing that it was made when you were in top two - plus I was one of the only people on here who throughout the season insisted that we would finish above you in the league despite a TEN POINT gap in your favour in the new year.

I predict , regardless of future transfer activity, that you will be relegated next season as bottom club and once again our worse home league crowd will be better than your best. Grow a pair for once and predict what will happen to Palace next season .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
With 10 minutes remaining of the final league game of the season you were a Bolton & Forest goal from slipping out of the play-offs. Not a bad prediction seeing that it was made when you were in top two - plus I was one of the only people on here who throughout the season insisted that we would finish above you in the league despite a TEN POINT gap in your favour in the new year.

I predict , regardless of future transfer activity, that you will be relegated next season as bottom club and once again our worse home league crowd will be better than your best. Grow a pair for once and predict what will happen to Palace next season .

You're right Major, in the end despite a ten point gap you did finish above us which we all know is the be all and end all. I mean the fact that we then went on to beat you convincingly in the semi final in your own back door... that doesn't count ;) Before yesterday I would have agreed with you that we would be bottom come next May but having spoken to SP yesterday I actually really believe we'll do alright next season. 4th bottom is my prediction.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I will leave the predicting to you old boy , you seem to be good at it :clap2:

# itstillhurtsdontit.:wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who according to a couple of Arsenal fans I know, will be joining them in the summer.

This old chestnut again , we get it every pre season . Don't know about you lot but this is one of the best pre seasons since addministration (1&2) .

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Ifs and buts fella,we stayed in the top six for most of the season and never dropped out from Nov so what made you think we were going to let into last game?Its obvious it was your hatred for us which is cool with me.
But why should I make a prediction?
I'm just going to enjoy the ride I'd rather we had the 17,000 last year then the fair weathers who will turn up for the big boys.
But I honestly only care about results not who's sitting next to me or how busy the stand down the far end is.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Who according to a couple of Arsenal fans I know, will be joining them in the summer.

Ah must be true then, dear oh dear can't you do better than that.

Anyway, no doubt that in the future J Williams will go on to play for a top club and we'll pocket yet another sizable transfer fee, how are your academy products getting on ?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

What's your prediction for Brighton then ? another failure at the end of the season ?

Old tony really needs to get in that premier league soon doesn't he -this season was your best chance before it gets even more difficult and you blew it - well done for finishing above us - but if you're not good enough to win a knock out play off contest then it's pretty pointless really - you need to earn promotion and not assume it because of plastic attendances

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What's your prediction for Brighton then ? another failure at the end of the season ?

Old tony really needs to get in that premier league soon doesn't he -this season was your best chance before it gets even more difficult and you blew it - well done for finishing above us - but if you're not good enough to win a knock out play off contest then it's pretty pointless really - you need to earn promotion and not assume it because of plastic attendances
:wanker:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Tony set Gus an ambitious target of finishing 6th after a 10th place finish the season before. We now have a striker who knows where the back of the net is. The play offs this season were a bit like a Grand National , the two joint favourites were overtaken in the last 100 yards by an unfancied old nag.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Tony set Gus an ambitious target of finishing 6th after a 10th place finish the season before. We now have a striker who knows where the back of the net is. The play offs this season were a bit like a Grand National , the two joint favourites were overtaken in the last 100 yards by an unfancied old nag.

It was actually Brighton refused at beechers brook, and threw its rider (Gus) into the shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here