Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Why are the Palace fans on this thread all wearing the same outfit?

Golfboy

Nov 15, 2012
With 10 minutes remaining of the final league game of the season you were a Bolton & Forest goal from slipping out of the play-offs. Not a bad prediction seeing that it was made when you were in top two

Only at the Amex do games finish after 80 minutes.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Ah must be true then, dear oh dear can't you do better than that.

Anyway, no doubt that in the future J Williams will go on to play for a top club and we'll pocket yet another sizable transfer fee, how are your academy products getting on ?

A rumour is a rumour, I don't need to make anything up about your players because I don't actually give a flying **** whether they're sold or not. I would actually prefer all of your better players to get lengthy injuries so that you can't sell and don't get the benefit of them playing.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
To wish long term injury on someone, classy, really classy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To wish long term injury on someone, classy, really classy.

That reminds me - one obnoxious gimp on the BBS wished that Bridcutt be 'run over' because of what he was quoted in the press.

Really classy Palace :lolol:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It was actually Brighton refused at beechers brook, and threw its rider (Gus) into the shit.

Not the worst analogy but I'd say it was more that we came there on the bridle and found less than looked likely while Palace found more for pressure once headed. We may actually deserve the Timeform squiggle. Having said that I think we could also have the "p" next to our name as I think there's still plenty of scope for improvement, once the off the field stuff has been resolved. I am not sure you can make the step up from handicaps to Listed class for next season but you know you'll get the most out of your ability.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
at a club with a remote chance of survival.

Holloways Blackpool were given a remote chance of survival and almost pulled it off, with a bit more luck he can achieve survival with us.

In regards to Bridcutt, he'd be better of joining us than staying at a Championship club that will be mid-table at best next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Holloways Blackpool were given a remote chance of survival and almost pulled it off, with a bit more luck he can achieve survival with us.

In regards to Bridcutt, he'd be better of joining us than staying at a club that will be mid-table at best next season.

So you can see Premier League survival for you and a mid table finish for us? One of those is definitely a dream, the other is a possibility. Using similar biased logic I can see promotion for us and relegation early in the New Year for you.

Good game this :rolleyes:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
So you can see Premier League survival for you and a mid table finish for us? One of those is definitely a dream, the other is a possibility. Using similar biased logic I can see promotion for us and relegation early in the New Year for you.

Good game this :rolleyes:

Honestly think we have more chance of staying up than you do of going up next year. Just my opinion though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Honestly think we have more chance of staying up than you do of going up next year. Just my opinion though.

I'll come back to you pre-season on that one.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

Well, that's obviously the case. You are around a 2/1 poke to stay up and we are 5/1 to go up. That is a world away from stating that we will finish midtable at best as a fact though isn't it.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Well, that's obviously the case. You are around a 2/1 poke to stay up and we are 5/1 to go up. That is a world away from stating that we will finish midtable at best as a fact though isn't it.

You're basing your opinion on bookies odds, I never bother looking at there opinion with any great seriousness, after all they had us down as relegation favourites at the start of the season just gone and we ended up in The Premiership. My prediction is based on your current managerial situation affecting preparations, the key players I expect you to lose in the coming weeks and the greater spending power of your competitors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here