Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Premiership football, higher wages and relative stability compared to whats currently happening at Brighton? On a personal note though whilst it pleases me a little due to the attitude of some (not all) of your 'customers' this season which included things like 'we are too big to be rivals with Palace', 'now is the time we prove that we are a bigger club than palace' etc. Then I think it would be better for Bridcutt to spend another year at Brighton before potentially moving to an actual big club but there we go.

He didn't think so.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/10368914.Bridcutt__We_re_better_than_Palace/

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
£3 Million and Dobbie back to us, I heard

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Cos leading up to a playoff semi final you're not going to say the team you play for is better than the opposition?

He didn't have to mention Palace on 20th April (the date of that article) at all, we weren't certain of being in the playoffs ourselves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£3 Million and Dobbie back to us, I heard

So Dobbie who is a Brighton player until June 30th when he is released and then signs for Palace on a 2 year deal the day after is coming back ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's funny that people moan that we won't sign players because of the managerial situation, but reckon we'll sell them at the first opportunity regardless.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Jedinak is very good in the air, massively strong and intimidating, but he cannot play football very well at all.

Could never play the Bridcutt role of collecting dangerous passes under pressure and redistributing as he would shit himself and elbow anyone who got within 3 feet of him in the throat.

Good at what he does, couldn't see him fitting into our system unless we were to change how we play significantly.

greer liked an elbow or two before he came to us (he has still had a few elbow incidents mind you), you can train things out of a player.

The only reason i suggested that was because he was easily the 2nd best DM in the league, if palace STEAL our bridders, then who better to get in?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We don't want talentless sh*ts like Dobbie or Jedinak soiling the glorious stripes (again in Dobbie's case) ta very much. Both will have been farmed out to Swindon Town long before Palace's Premiership season kicks off.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Surely not. JEDI is the best player in the World. Ever.

Duh, that was Zaha, you know the player who went to Man Utd for 15mill who you said we wouldn't get 2mill for...

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but hasn't this just come from a Palace fan on twitter? Not seen anything concrete anywhere.

Plus there's no way we'd accept 3 million.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
It was in the Daily Mirror. To be fair so was Ross McCormack joining us last season so I think the majority of us are really taking it with a pinch of salt. Just like Ince, Phillips and the other Blackpool player joining us Ludovic whatshisname.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here