Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt to Palace?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Look let's just not sell anymore players to palace,i am sick of them now.........we will get them (one day),for now let's tell them to do one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although they did us a favour taking Dobbie

Didn't he help them get to the playoffs though, so not that great a move IMO. We could also have used him when CMS got injured and Barnes was suspended. Whether he could have helped fire us to auto, we'll never know. I don't like the idea of any Albion player at Palace

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
mischief making from a palace journo. i cant see the board sanctioning a sale and think Bridcutt understands loyalty over £ for such a move to happen.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That makes me sick, but I would only consider it if jedinak came the other way. Only player in the league anywhere near to Bridders quality.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Too small

Palace may only get 14,500 at home before you add on the Premiership plastics, but they're not 'small' if you compare them to clubs like Barnet or Rochdale. Comparing them to clubs like us, Leicester and Birmingham then yes, you have a valid point I'll concede.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That makes me sick, but I would only consider it if jedinak came the other way. Only player in the league anywhere near to Bridders quality.

£5M plus Jedinak for Bridcutt might be acceptable to some.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace may only get 14,500 at home before you add on the Premiership plastics, but they're not 'small' if you compare them to clubs like Barnet or Rochdale. Comparing them to clubs like us, Leicester and Birmingham then yes, you have a valid point I'll concede.

Hello Major...........oh sorry it's you Monkey :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the Mirror journalist reporting this a Palace fan ???

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Why would he go back to a club that rejected him previously?
He doesn't sound like he's going anywhere from this news today. http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/bridcutt-explains-difficult-decision-856277.aspx

Premiership football, higher wages and relative stability compared to whats currently happening at Brighton? On a personal note though whilst it pleases me a little due to the attitude of some (not all) of your 'customers' this season which included things like 'we are too big to be rivals with Palace', 'now is the time we prove that we are a bigger club than palace' etc. Then I think it would be better for Bridcutt to spend another year at Brighton before potentially moving to an actual big club but there we go.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Jedinak is very good in the air, massively strong and intimidating, but he cannot play football very well at all.

Could never play the Bridcutt role of collecting dangerous passes under pressure and redistributing as he would shit himself and elbow anyone who got within 3 feet of him in the throat.

Good at what he does, couldn't see him fitting into our system unless we were to change how we play significantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here