Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Tories rumoured to be considering a mansion tax, now they've have worked out there isn't enough petrol in the tank to drive north.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tories rumoured to be considering a mansion tax, now they've have worked out there isn't enough petrol in the tank to drive north.

Lots of spending commitments but very little growth and inward investment seeping away. Something has to give, could go after pensions as well

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Listening to some minister on Radio 5 trying to follow Johnson's lead

Of course we are not going to be subject to the rules that govern friction-less trade, but we are still hoping to achieve friction-less trade :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
GDP growth

UK Growth German Growth French Growth
2014 - 3.1% 2.2% 1.10%
2015 - 2.3% 1.74% 1.11%
2016 - 1.9% 2.23% 1.10%
2017 - 1.8% 2.47% 2.26%
2018 - 1.4% 1.52% 1.72%
2019 - 1.1% 0.54% 1.4%

£130B in lost growth since the vote, est £200B by end 2020

What Moggy say 50 years was it to see any benefit?

And our EU competitors GDP s dropping faster than ours. I wonder why ? Don't worry, I don't expect a reply, your lies have been shown up again and again and you never reply when exposed.

PS - feel free to provide the figures of what GDP should have been if we hadn't voted to leave ...... ahhhhh :facepalm:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And our EU competitors GDP s dropping faster than ours. I wonder why ? Don't worry, I don't expect a reply, your lies have been shown up again and again and you never reply when exposed.

PS - feel free to provide the figures of what GDP should have been if we hadn't voted to leave ...... ahhhhh :facepalm:

Competitors?

Interesting word to choose.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Think you will be well aware with the Brexit deficit so far. Meanwhile wages still below 2016 levels in Euro & USD terms, most people are poorer

Just remember now, we hold ALL the cards. So relax...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Think you will be well aware with the Brexit deficit so far. Meanwhile wages still below 2016 levels in Euro & USD terms, most people are poorer

Just remember now, we hold ALL the cards. So relax...

And as usual you avoid the questions. Care to compare wage levels over the period of 2015 - 2019 between the US, UK and France ? Ah, of course not.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Even while we've been in the EU you don't see Germany, France etc as our business competitors ?

Not especially.
But more the idea that we can compete with them. We are a weak little island nation with no trade deals and no partners. We aren’t competition anymore.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And as usual you avoid the questions. Care to compare wage levels over the period of 2015 - 2019 between the US, UK and France ? Ah, of course not.

If you can demonstrate that UK workers buying power has gone up faster than US, France, Germany since 2015 please do....

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
And our EU competitors GDP s dropping faster than ours. I wonder why ? Don't worry, I don't expect a reply, your lies have been shown up again and again and you never reply when exposed.:facepalm:

Ah, questions unanswered. It doesn't really matter now but a while back you expressed doubt about a claim that in the election more people voted for parties wanting either ref2 or revoke than for parties that didn't. Your doubt was queried but then you disappeared. Maybe you've been on a business trip or something.

No prob.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Look you lost the referendum then the election. Game over let's get back to football

Game over?
It wasnt a game. It was our childrens future.

So, you 'won'? **** the consequences?

No, I will hold every brexiteers responsible for the shit heading towards the country. How much of the customs infrastructure been completed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here