Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To those who care, I said my husband lost his job in December, well, now he has just been offered another job in Lewes, so is no longer out of work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Look you lost the referendum then the election. Game over let's get back to football

Game over?! The game has barely BEGUN, we haven't even sorted the deal yet. Mate, there's another 20 years of this minimum.

Enjoy it, own it, it's yours.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
To those who care, I said my husband lost his job in December, well, now he has just been offered another job in Lewes, so is no longer out of work.

Great news, not many companies in that sector on the south coast. But if its who I think it is they are a well run outfit...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Game over?! The game has barely BEGUN, we haven't even sorted the deal yet. Mate, there's another 20 years of this minimum.

Enjoy it, own it, it's yours.

It will be an indefinite negiotation with the EU, just talk to Switzerland. If they get it seriously wrong they will be out of power for a generation, they taken a massive risk...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great news, not many companies in that sector on the south coast. But if its who I think it is they are a well run outfit...

Company called after a district in Brighton? Yes, he has ex-colleagues already working there and they are happy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1227906931450425344[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here