Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ben's Grandad Has Passed Away

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Being a relative Noob on here I saw him as a figure who people loved to gently chastise, which is often a strange show of popularity on NSC. He always held his views though, and soldiered on regardless. :lolol:

RIP Fella.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's strange. I never new him personally, but unlike usually when there is a RIP thread of a celebrity on here, this one hurts. RIP BG.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A quick nose at BG’s brief flutter with Twitter reveals a supportive, kindly, positive and generous old soul.

“@KemyAgustien [MENTION=3501]Seagulls[/MENTION]72 keep your chin up all will be good we need a player with your vision and passing ability.”

“@locadiaofficial Keep your chin up I predict that next season you will become a fans favourite playing in your proper position as a striker”

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Shame he won't be able to go on his holiday down to Ilfracombe he was looking forward to. Loved his cricket and football, never took offense or gave it. Best wishes to his family. RIP BG.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That is very sad. As many have already said. NSC will never quite be the same again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Oh my, that's such a shock. My condolences to the family and RIP BG, will very much miss some of your very amusing posts

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He never once raised his virtual voice on here or not that I saw, often when many of would lose our shit, truly gutting news and in answer to Harty, YES they should have his photo up on 76.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear, what a shock. Chuckled at his posts for as long as I can remember.
Be a different place without him.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sad news for the Albion and NSC.

I never knew BG personally and half of the time I could restrain from responding to the complete abstractness of some of his post and the other half, the weakness got the better of me!

RIP BG

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ridiculous in a way as we never met face to face but I am actually in mourning about BG's departure from NSC.

Hope there is some way we can make a contribution to his Funeral?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
RIP Ben's Grandad, condolences to the family. His posts we stuff of legend on here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here